AUDIOSENSE in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Oct 27, 2020 at 9:07 PM Post #4,861 of 5,890
It's been almost a year since I've been to this thread but here I am greatfuly.
As some of you may know the T800 don't fare well with lgv30. Sorry it does only in high amp output.

And that brings me to my topic today. I just got the new LG V60 thinQ 5G and above stated problem no longer exists with this newer LG phone and I couldn't be happier.
Anyhow I highly recommend the new LG phone with the T 800s that is indeed my endgame I am when it comes to iems!

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2020 at 9:24 PM Post #4,862 of 5,890
It's been almost a year since I've been to this thread but here I am greatfuly.
As some of you may know the T800 don't fare well with lgv30. Sorry it does only in high amp output.

And that brings me to my topic today. I just got the new LG V60 thinQ 5G and above stated problem no longer exists with this newer LG phone and I couldn't be happier.
Anyhow I highly recommend the new LG phone with the T 800s that is indeed my endgame I am when it comes to iems!

Looks like a really sweet phone! 2 screens, 3.5mm jack, nice.

Oct 27, 2020 at 9:46 PM Post #4,863 of 5,890
Looks like a really sweet phone! 2 screens, 3.5mm jack, nice.
I would definitely recommend it for a number of reasons.
First of which would be, you no longer have to stack a dac amp with your phone and no need for a Bluetooth dac or for Bluetooth headphones. Bluetooth headphones for the most part suck.
The built-in DAC amp in this phone is amazing.

This headphone jack has plenty of power to power my most hungry headphones.

Oct 28, 2020 at 7:15 AM Post #4,865 of 5,890
T180 or T260? Does the second armature in T260 is worth the extra price? Which one of these have a better extension on the high end? Thanks.

Oct 28, 2020 at 8:05 AM Post #4,866 of 5,890
@RikudouGoku am planning to get the FAEAAL copper litz for my T800 on 11/11, do they measure better than the included copper cables? The included copper blunts the micro details too much for me and makes the bass a bit boomier. Thanks

Oct 28, 2020 at 8:24 AM Post #4,867 of 5,890
@RikudouGoku am planning to get the FAEAAL copper litz for my T800 on 11/11, do they measure better than the included copper cables? The included copper blunts the micro details too much for me and makes the bass a bit boomier. Thanks
I havent measured the stock cables, but pretty sure the faaeal cable is near unbeatable in measurements at that price.

Oct 28, 2020 at 9:43 AM Post #4,868 of 5,890
I would definitely recommend it for a number of reasons.
First of which would be, you no longer have to stack a dac amp with your phone and no need for a Bluetooth dac or for Bluetooth headphones. Bluetooth headphones for the most part suck.
The built-in DAC amp in this phone is amazing.

This headphone jack has plenty of power to power my most hungry headphones.
the LG v60 doesnt have MQA,dts or dsd as the v40. Just FYI

Nov 9, 2020 at 11:58 AM Post #4,871 of 5,890
T800 scales beautifuly. From RME ADI-2 DAC FS it has a larger sound stage and more details, than from Mojo or NW-WM1A. I did not expect the difference to be so big.

Nov 9, 2020 at 1:14 PM Post #4,872 of 5,890
Sold my AQ7 a little timw ago. After using it alot since i bought it and THEN comparing it to my prev daily driver( IE800), i sold it in a blink. Im sorry Audiosense,but i tried. The build was also pretty meh. The grilles/vent on the IEMs suddenly was loose. Just barely hanging in silicone/glue. The right driver suddenly got muted/imbalance sometimes. I bought ot new for a 1/3 of retail, but it wasnt worth that.

Nov 11, 2020 at 3:21 AM Post #4,874 of 5,890
T800 going on Aliexpress now for €200!

Superb price for T800. Would have gotten it if I didn't already have one.

I am gonna buy the Audiosense TX15 now. It was originally $29 USD, now it is 1/2 price for 11/11. With stacking coupons, I managed to drive it down to $9.50 USD LOL.

It has non detachable cables, but for $9.50 USD why not.

Nov 11, 2020 at 9:24 AM Post #4,875 of 5,890
Hi guys, another impressed owner of T800 here. Although the sibilance always reminds me that I wish them gone. Thus I need your advice on what is the effective way to curb this issue and make the iem less shouty.
Here is the priority of what I prefer to do to remedy this issue, let me here our opinions :

- Get a copper cable, what do you think is my best bet: single crystal / ofc / occ / upooc , number of core (under 40$). Eg: Linsoul LSC08
- Get better eartips: sedna earfit or SpinFit CP360
- Finally get some damper from aliexpress, which I'm not really want to just because they takes forever and I already has 2 unresolved missing packages.

Today 11/11 hope you can help me capitalise on this :beyersmile:

Some notes:
- For cable, I'm using IT01 copper cable and it helps but just a bit
- eartips I didnt hear difference from stock IT01 tips with T800's. Comfort wise they are ok

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back