AUDIOSENSE in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Aug 12, 2019 at 11:42 PM Post #1,201 of 5,890
haha it doesn't make much sense since all the Asense T series include damper less the t180, I talked to audiosense about this problem, they told me that Asian listeners preferred the sound of t180 without damper and that's why they didn't include (I hope it's for that).
then I told them that t180 should use damper or if not many users would be upset by the sound, in a few minutes he said that they would include damper in the next t180 and a new cable and that would fix the problem of 3k peak, and for the inconvenience they gave me A new t180 with damper and cable. I suggest talking to audiosense and asking for a damper , I'm sure they won't have problems sending them

Wow, this is some premium service right there

Aug 12, 2019 at 11:55 PM Post #1,204 of 5,890
Audiosense is indeed a company to take note

Aug 13, 2019 at 12:08 AM Post #1,205 of 5,890
Also the T800 came with extra moulded copper cable just like the default spc one (ordered from aliexpress store) as compared to the ones I saw on aliexpress review. (My T800 was shipped 2 says later, as they were waiting for this cable to be in)

Aug 13, 2019 at 12:17 AM Post #1,206 of 5,890
And while waiting for my T800 last night, I happened to pull the trigger on the T180 too. Was told that all T180 shipped in August would come with filter
If it doesn't, I picked up a pair of the grey dampers up off eBay for less than Ali (mostly just by getting free shipping). Am curious to see what they do to the sound...

Aug 13, 2019 at 12:18 AM Post #1,207 of 5,890
Audiosense is indeed a company to take note
Although t180 was somewhat confusing for me, audiosense has a very good deal with the client, they will not have problems in answering their questions and are transparent at the time of answering, simply impeccable when it comes to customer service.

Aug 13, 2019 at 1:31 AM Post #1,208 of 5,890
Really glad that they included the copper cable with the T800, the highs on the T800 can be a little over bearing with the stock spc cable (Freya Ridings - Posion) even coming from the miracles which are known to be bright. The copper cable tamed the high a little, made listening much more enjoyable.

Just waiting for my spinfit and spiral dots to arrive, the foam tips a little too large for my ears and get tiring after sometime

Aug 13, 2019 at 1:34 AM Post #1,209 of 5,890
Really glad that they included the copper cable with the T800, the highs on the T800 can be a little over bearing with the stock spc cable (Freya Ridings - Posion) even coming from the miracles which are known to be bright. The copper cable tamed the high a little, made listening much more enjoyable.

Just waiting for my spinfit and spiral dots to arrive, the foam tips a little too large for my ears and get tiring after sometime
I don't think the copper cable is included by default. It's actually a gift they claim to give out for posting pics+impression in their domestic market. The Ali store probably only give it to you if you contact them and ask.

Aug 13, 2019 at 1:47 AM Post #1,210 of 5,890
I don't think the copper cable is included by default. It's actually a gift they claim to give out for posting pics+impression in their domestic market. The Ali store probably only give it to you if you contact them and ask.

Yes agree thar the free cable only given after posting pictures and impression on their taobao store.

However for their aliexpress store. I did not ask them for any cable except for extra foam tips.
It was given to me by default and am really glad they did.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2019 at 1:52 AM Post #1,211 of 5,890
Yes agree thar the free cable only given after posting pictures and impression on their taobao store.

However for their aliexpress store. I didn't not ask them for any cable except for extra foam tips.
It was given to me by default and am really glad they did.
I got it from their taobao store and I didn't get it possibility may be because I asked them to keep the package lite for shipping.:joy:

Aug 13, 2019 at 1:57 AM Post #1,212 of 5,890
I got it from their taobao store and I didn't get it possibility may be because I asked them to keep the package lite for shipping.:joy:

That explains! Haha. The aliexpress store ships from hongkong via DHL. Which makes it pretty sick deal compared to taobao (when not on sale).
Have a couple of cables coming in and shall see if any of them improve the already great t800.

Aug 13, 2019 at 2:01 AM Post #1,213 of 5,890
That explains! Haha. The aliexpress store ships from hongkong via DHL. Which makes it pretty sick deal compared to taobao (when not on sale).
Have a couple of cables coming in and shall see if any of them improve the already great t800.
Yea taobao is great because the Chinese got sale almost every month. I was able to grab a set of fearless s8 with custom cable face plate logo directly from them for less than a used pair

Aug 13, 2019 at 2:05 AM Post #1,214 of 5,890
Yea taobao is great because the Chinese got sale almost every month. I was able to grab a set of fearless s8 with custom cable face plate logo directly from them for less than a used pair

Only problem was with some items I can't ship them by air and sea was the only option. And the T800 was one of them, probably because they label it speaker/magbrt. Shipping by sea is slow and I get taxed

Aug 13, 2019 at 2:08 AM Post #1,215 of 5,890
Only problem was with some items I can't ship them by air and sea was the only option. And the T800 was one of them, probably because they label it speaker/magbrt. Shipping by sea is slow and I get taxed
I don't think speakers would be a probelm you juat can't ship devices with battery like daps. For the US at least. My t800 reached the US pretty quickly but the horror of going fedex smart post from ny to sf bay took 2 weeks total.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back