AUDIOSENSE in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Mar 16, 2021 at 12:12 PM Post #5,161 of 5,890
I use the KBear with a KBear 4.4mm cable. I am very pleased. The interaction with the Ibasso dx160 is great. I never have the feeling that there is not enough power. The sound of the "Believe" is great.
- big stage
- rich in detail
- fine heights
- timbre

- for me it could be a little more bass

according to dhl the t800 should arrive on friday ..... yeah!
Yeah, I don't think you will have many amping issues using the DX160 out of 4.4mm balanced. It puts out something like 1.2W.

Mar 16, 2021 at 1:51 PM Post #5,163 of 5,890
I agree with you. It's the 2020 Version of dx 160. It can drive every IEM of my collection without any problems
I would argue that it can drive many regular headphones also. I use it with my HD700, which are 150ohms just fine. Glad to hear that you are getting them quickly. AS has some super customer support.

Mar 16, 2021 at 5:58 PM Post #5,165 of 5,890
graph (1).png

DT200 = mini RSV? :thinking:

Mar 18, 2021 at 11:58 AM Post #5,166 of 5,890
i received the t800 today. The fastest delivery from China so far.
i'm doing the first audio samples and i'm simply thrilled.

i don't hear sharp highs but finely drawn and a deep dry bass. The stage is outside of my head and everything is very detailed. In direct comparison to my kbear "believe" the stage is a bit smaller but everything sounds more homogeneous and more finished. Finding words for auditory impressions is always difficult because everyone perceives it differently.

An ibasso dx160 ver. 2020 drives the t800 via a 4.4mm balanced cable from tripowin. As tips i use double flanges that i bought at am..on. Very good seal and absolutely uncomplicated to use.

These are my first hearing impressions. When i have a little more time, i will definitely describe my listening experience in a little more detail.

Greetings to the forum ....

P.S:

Are there any wishes that should be compared with each other?

TinHifi P1, P4
Shuoer tape
KBear "Believe"
Ibasso IT03 + IT01s
Ultimate Ears UE900s
Rose Mini 2
Simgot en700 pro

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2021 at 12:52 PM Post #5,167 of 5,890
i received the t800 today. The fastest delivery from China so far.
i'm doing the first audio samples and i'm simply thrilled.

i don't hear sharp highs but finely drawn and a deep dry bass. The stage is outside of my head and everything is very detailed. In direct comparison to my kbear "believe" the stage is a bit smaller but everything sounds more homogeneous and more finished. Finding words for auditory impressions is always difficult because everyone perceives it differently.

An ibasso dx160 ver. 2020 drives the t800 via a 4.4mm balanced cable from tripowin. As tips i use double flanges that i bought at am..on. Very good seal and absolutely uncomplicated to use.

These are my first hearing impressions. When i have a little more time, i will definitely describe my listening experience in a little more detail.

Greetings to the forum ....

P.S:

Are there any wishes that should be compared with each other?

TinHifi P1, P4
Shuoer tape
KBear "Believe"
Ibasso IT03 + IT01s
Ultimate Ears UE900s
Rose Mini 2
Simgot en700 pro
I'd be curious to read your comparison with the Tin P1 and T4.

Mar 21, 2021 at 9:52 AM Post #5,172 of 5,890
That's teasing! What are those? DT300 on the left?
Looks like the AQ0 (left) and the AQ7 (right).

The DT300 will need a few months (according to what they told me last week when I asked).

Mar 21, 2021 at 10:03 AM Post #5,174 of 5,890
Hahaha, I guess I'm eager for the DT300's release :). Thanks for the info.
The AQ0 and AQ7 sure are pretty.
Yeah, me as well for it and the DT600. At least if they are using that side-firing BA for the bass like in the DT100.

Mar 24, 2021 at 8:45 AM Post #5,175 of 5,890
Here's a small review about the Tingker TK300: https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/tingker-tk300.25059/reviews#review-25570

lx0PVrT.jpg

In case you were not aware, Tingker is the sister company of Audiosense. Their newest release, the Tingker TK300, is a warm V shaped set that is an unashamed basshead IEM. The midbass and subbass is well textured and delicious, and is truly the star here. Those who are bass averse or want thick mids (a non V shaped set) best look for alternative options, but this set will be a basshead’s delight.

TLDR:

Pros:

Above average technicalities for a sub $100 hybrid.
Textured and delicious bass.
Good accessories.
Above average timbre for a hybrid.
Easy to drive, but benefits from amping.

Cons:
May have an awkward fit.
Isolation is below average.
May be occasionally congested in soundstage.
Intended V shaped tuning, so not for mid lovers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back