AUDIOSENSE in-ear monitors Impressions Thread
Jul 17, 2019 at 12:40 PM Post #466 of 5,890
I do belive it's brain burn in,and that you get used to the sound signature.
For me it's like if i listen to an IEM that is darker sounding for example the Sony XBA-N3AP for a couple of days,i get used to that warmer signature.
If i then change to the T800 it's sounds borderline to shrill with some recordings. But it takes just a couple of song Before i get used to the brighter sounding signature,and start to appreciate
the more airy and detailed presentation.
And the same goes the other way around. If i listened to T800 for awile and change to the Sony,it sound boring and dull sounding at first.
Mayby that's just me who experiencing it this way,i don't know...
@blomman77 you have the T800 longer than me, do you think the treble feels less with more use or it is just my imagination, probably i just get used to the sound but the treble feels like it is less with more use

Jul 17, 2019 at 12:45 PM Post #467 of 5,890
If that's the case,then we are doomed. Cause the Knowles damper in the T800 are
You should be aware that Knowles dampers do wear out/clog up, and need to be replaced from time to time. How often depends on numerous factors - dirt, dust, lint, sweat, how they’re stored, how often they’re used, earwax/skin buildup, etc.

not changeble.
I tried to take it out when i attempted to change it for other Knowles dampers.
The one that's inside T800 is connected to the 3 tubes inside

Jul 17, 2019 at 12:49 PM Post #468 of 5,890
If that's the case,then we are doomed. Cause the Knowles damper in the T800 are

not changeble.
I tried to take it out when i attempted to change it for other Knowles dampers.
The one that's inside T800 is connected to the 3 tubes inside
don't worry, i have ER4S for a couple of years now, i got them second hand and the previews owner had them for couple of years, never changed the dampers, and on that earphone the damper is at the tip of the nozzle, on T800 is deep inside, i never had any problems with the damper on my ER4S, just keep your ears clean and that's it

Jul 17, 2019 at 12:54 PM Post #469 of 5,890
Im debating on returning my ex800 for these and im receiving a pair of ier z1rs today

Why are you bothering with anything if youre getting the z1r? Those better be than the t800 for the price difference.

Jul 17, 2019 at 1:17 PM Post #471 of 5,890
Why are you bothering with anything if youre getting the z1r? Those better be than the t800 for the price difference.
Because Z1R is overpriced and is a big mistake for somebody to plop sown rediculous amount of $2k on it? Sony jas gotten too bold with their prices that Chi-fi looks so much more promising these days.

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2019 at 1:38 PM Post #472 of 5,890
Good to know,thanx
don't worry, i have ER4S for a couple of years now, i got them second hand and the previews owner had them for couple of years, never changed the dampers, and on that earphone the damper is at the tip of the nozzle, on T800 is deep inside, i never had any problems with the damper on my ER4S, just keep your ears clean and that's it

Jul 17, 2019 at 1:54 PM Post #473 of 5,890
Because Z1R is overpriced and is a big mistake for somebody to plop sown rediculous amount of $2k on it? Sony jas gotten too bold with their prices that Chi-fi looks so much more promising these days.

Oh for sure, i wouldnt pay 2k for any iem

Jul 17, 2019 at 2:35 PM Post #474 of 5,890
Well you also got me to buy them on a whim and i can tell you i am super happy u did! These have me leaving my ex1000 out of my ears for the most part!

oh now these will sell like hot cakes. it'll get the attention it deserves. good job @FastAndClean.

just switched to full copper cable (was using the isn s8) and it seems to bring out more details then the s8 did)

i want to compare these to the ex800st but i keep losing track of time and listening to these for a few hours before bed. lol

Jul 17, 2019 at 3:01 PM Post #477 of 5,890
oh now these will sell like hot cakes. it'll get the attention it deserves. good job @FastAndClean.

just switched to full copper cable (was using the isn s8) and it seems to bring out more details then the s8 did)

i want to compare these to the ex800st but i keep losing track of time and listening to these for a few hours before bed. lol
Do it for the team :p ( id like to know so i can return mine)

Jul 17, 2019 at 3:15 PM Post #479 of 5,890
It is easy to pay to get great sounding iems.
But once you are able to get great sounding iems for a bargain price, that is a whole new level.
The T800 is really amazing for the price, the sound that we are getting is easily several times the costing price.
Lol i guess i agree but some of us arent just bargain shoppers and strive to find the best sounding product regardless of price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back