AudioQuest NightOwl - A closed-back NightHawk
Nov 2, 2016 at 11:04 AM Post #31 of 2,528
I'd get the Nightowls if I were you. It's kind of a revised/refined version of Nighthawks.

I forget if you've heard Nightowl SearchOfSub. From the side by side comparison I did at RMAF, I'd say they're different vs Nighthawk rather than revised or refined. Just my two cents...

Nov 2, 2016 at 11:32 AM Post #33 of 2,528
  People are comparing the Nighthawk to the pre-fazor LCD2, that sounds wonderful:)

I don't think I'd personally make that comparison but then it's been awhile since I owned an LCD-2. For the record, I like the NightHawk quite a bit more.

Nov 3, 2016 at 5:05 AM Post #34 of 2,528
I forget if you've heard Nightowl SearchOfSub. From the side by side comparison I did at RMAF, I'd say they're different vs Nighthawk rather than revised or refined. Just my two cents...

That was my take on them from Canjam London - similar DNA to the NH, but not quite the same. Wish I'd written down notes at the time about the specific differences, but I do remember thinking I'd be happy with either. I keep buying and selling IEMs to try out different sounds, but as far as over ears go, I haven't had the same temptation since I picked up my Nighthawks. Roll on the Audioquest IEM! :wink:

Nov 21, 2016 at 8:57 AM Post #37 of 2,528
Seriously curious about these.

Nov 21, 2016 at 4:01 PM Post #40 of 2,528
  We just got them stocked in our warehouses globally. NightOwl Carbon and NightHawk Carbon should be available this week.

Now that's what I'm talking about! Thank you kindly sir. 
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back