1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Audioquest Dragonfly Red & Audioquest Jitterbug USB Filter & Case Bundle MINT Inside and Out

Trader History (51)
  1. glockhit
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    I am selling my Dragonfly Red and my Jitterbug USB Filter. Both are in MINT condition. And yes it does make a difference with the Jitterbug. I used both with my iPhone and computer with TIDAL HI-Res most of the time.

I’m not going to describe them or write a review. If you are looking at this you know what an icon this DAC/Amp is already. If not just do a search and you’ll find many, many excellent reviews on both..much better then I would bore you with. I don’t know where I put the little sleeve and end cap and box for the dragonfly so I am including a much cooler and better storage case that fits both of them. If I have your address and I find it some day I’ll send it to you, in the meantime you have a better and more expensive case.

The Dragonfly retails for $200.00 and the Audioquest Jitterbug retails for $59.95. Here is your chance to save a lot of money.

Shipping is included. CONUS only. No international shipping. PayPal please. Thanks for looking.

dragonfly 2.jpg dragonfly1A.jpg dragonflyred 1.jpg dragonflyred 1a.jpg

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
  2. scotantol
    pm'd