Audiophiles in Dubai?
Feb 5, 2016 at 4:50 PM Post #1,128 of 1,748
Hi,I'm new here ,I would like someone to help me please .

Yep, sure, we are here to help. There will be a meet up soon, where we can cover plenty of areas of help.

Anything specific?

Cheers...

Feb 5, 2016 at 6:47 PM Post #1,130 of 1,748
if you want forward mids (dense and nice female vocals) + punchy bass, and sparkly highs, then go with the UM Mentor

if you want balanced sound with a big sound stage or hd800 like CIEM, go with the Custom Art Harmony

if you want SE846 like but more refined then go with the Custom Art Ei.xx

want more neutral yet slightly on the bright side? NT6 pro , fun CIEM and HQ ofc, or the NT6 , less U shape sound sig than NT6 pro. 

best CIEMs for value and high end right now, is the Custom Art company. and oh yeh IMO JH audio is over rated and not worth it.the Roxanne mids and treble are sad for a 12 drivers and this price....... they know people would assume its the best cause of the 12 drivers etc

so you can expect a different nice sound sig with the CIEMs from above.

i been a CIEM guy since 2012. and i use them on on a high end desktop rig.  

Feb 5, 2016 at 7:34 PM Post #1,132 of 1,748
yeh NT6 is very good, but if you wanted more bass and treble, (mids are not laid back) the NT6 Pro is good

you can check the reviews of both here on head-fi "Head Gear" section.

reviews by "joker" very detailed. 

Feb 5, 2016 at 8:48 PM Post #1,134 of 1,748
  You said Roxanne mids and treble isn't good why ?
I thought Roxx. is one the best iem if not the best .

its the most over rated CIEM i saw in the past 4 years, JH audio man, XD

the Treble isn't extended enough, and the mids for a relaxed lack the lushness/sweetness 

a TOTL relaxed ciem which sacrifice the Treble , must always make it up in both mids and bass. 

roxxane for that price and amount of drivers, fails big big big time

but again JH audio is a brand which with a massive reputation, and their marketing make you think its the best.

the NT6 will surprise you a lot, that i assure you. 

NT-6
http://www.head-fi.org/products/hidition-nt-6/reviews/11299

NT-6 Pro
http://www.head-fi.org/t/627365/custom-iem-review-hidition-nt-6-pro-clear-precise-fun

i was about to get one myself, but the Custom Art made me a special CIEM, 10 drivers with the best Treble/Bass + lush sweet accurate mids, but the NT6 is on par with it , but different mids though. 

Feb 6, 2016 at 4:23 AM Post #1,137 of 1,748
  I want to ship one of my headphones from UAE to USA, what's the best shipping company ?

empost is the fastest and cheapest

shipping an IEM gonna cost you like 150 AED , and they will take it to the address in 3-4 days max, they use DHL express thats why

if you are in dubai they have skynet or something as well. i think cheaper and as fast. or slightly slower but very good. ask @Jozua about it.

for empost: ask the buyer to provide: 1- Name 2- address 3- phone number. 

if you went there mising anything, like  a phone number, then you will have to come back with it or no shipping gonna happen.

make sure to copy paste print the address from head-fi message inbox (after the buyer send it)

Thanks for you help, maybe you are right ,roxanne is not up there with total ciem
  90% I'm leaning to order NT6 pro,I hope it's not very bright

did you read both reviews? 

here is an NT-6 review from the same guy (avrege_joe)
http://www.head-fi.org/t/589208/hidition-nt-6-custom-iem-review-the-ultimate-reference

i assume the difference in the review detailed got you hyped for NT-6 pro (reviewed by avrege_joe)

so read carefully on this one, then decide which one to go with after you compare both options.

Feb 6, 2016 at 4:41 AM Post #1,138 of 1,748
Thank you again, I can't thank you enough .
about the review , I like to read review but sometimes it gives me headache , cause I don't understand some words .
 I didn't know there are many good Iem beside roxanne .

Feb 6, 2016 at 4:46 AM Post #1,139 of 1,748
  Thank you again, I can't thank you enough .
about the review , I like to read review but sometimes it gives me headache , cause I don't understand some words .
 I didn't know there are many good Iem beside roxanne .

i would go with the NT-6 Pro if you ask me :D 

its like the best U shaped sound sig CIEM available in the market. ( U shape isn't like V shape, V means the mids are thin, U means not laid back mids, nor forward but +Treble/Bass)

so far you didn't get a taste of what are good mids, i suggest getting an Ei.XX one day
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/customart-massdrop-exclusive-ei-xx-ciem

while the price is half SE846, i picked it over the SE846.

having NT-6 Pro and Ei.XX in the same time is the best option. one will be super fun, and the other one fun + super nice mids. 

i was planing to get NT-6 pro beside my Ei.XX but again i have a similar one ^^

you can check my review on the Ei.xx. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back