Audiophiles in Dubai?
Jan 29, 2016 at 4:35 PM Post #1,111 of 1,747

Hey Guys , i have to sell my Limited Edition Liquid Carbon, sad to let it go, but i am moving to another whole setup

the serial number is cool as well, its the last piece of the 500 Amps!! 

i am sure a lot know how good this amp is, and its super high on demand on head-fi atm  , yet i always sell here

even my HE-6 sounded good on it, and HD800 sound good on it as well. 

check more on the Liquid Carbon threads. 

Selling Price is: 2200 AED. 

this amp quality wise worth 900$+ . tbh they made me want to go with their flagship, the Liquid Gold, 3500$, i will go for it 100% later on. 

Jan 29, 2016 at 4:39 PM Post #1,113 of 1,747
Ahahah
Listen to it at least one month!!

its super good i know!! but i will go with their flagship as i said! heheh

Liquid Gold for my HE6 

i loved the LC , thats why i am upgrading to their flagship <3

Jan 29, 2016 at 4:42 PM Post #1,114 of 1,747
I read on this forum of many users with some problems
For sure your it s good
I went for an artisan one that built me an amp on my lcd3 otherwise I was going with this for sure
Listen if you can the punit liquid glass
I'm still impressed

Jan 29, 2016 at 4:49 PM Post #1,115 of 1,747
For sure your it s good
I went for an artisan one that built me an amp on my lcd3 otherwise I was going with this for sure
I'm still impressed

yeh the cavali audio sound house is the best!!! i mean its very engaging while sounding very musical!! which is a very very hard to find sound sig, oh my unit got zero problems! cause it was the last unit built. serial #00499 (500th amp)

even the audio-gd master 9 lose in dynamic vs the LC , according to @Hansotek who owns both M9 and LC, he said not a big difference. 

i am too surprise why they didn't see it for 900$+ its really this good. 

can't wait to buy their Flagship Liquid Gold!! :D

Jan 29, 2016 at 10:10 PM Post #1,116 of 1,747

For sure your it s good

I'm still impressed

yeh the cavali audio sound house is the best!!! i mean its very engaging while sounding very musical!! which is a very very hard to find sound sig, oh my unit got zero problems! cause it was the last unit built. serial #00499 (500th amp)

even the audio-gd master 9 lose in dynamic vs the LC , according to @Hansotek
 who owns both M9 and LC, he said not a big difference. 

i am too surprise why they didn't see it for 900$+ its really this good. 

can't wait to buy their Flagship Liquid Gold!! :D

Yeah, with a decent power cable on the LC, they are really neck and neck.

Jan 31, 2016 at 3:18 AM Post #1,117 of 1,747
Ok!

Thanks again @Shini44 for the crazy fast deal. The Liquid Carbon made it to my office and is pleasuring my PM-3s....

It's really amazing, loving it.

RSA/Alo connectors - a dream for me as most of my cables have this connector (LCD2, PM-2, HE-560, PM-3, MMCX for IEMs) - really a godsend deal 
biggrin.gif

Cheers,
Ralf

Jan 31, 2016 at 4:10 AM Post #1,118 of 1,747
Nice one Ralf. Congrats!

Jan 31, 2016 at 5:59 AM Post #1,119 of 1,747
  Ok!

Thanks again @Shini44 for the crazy fast deal. The Liquid Carbon made it to my office and is pleasuring my PM-3s....

RSA/Alo connectors - a dream for me as most of my cables have this connector (LCD2, PM-2, HE-560, PM-3, MMCX for IEMs) - really a godsend deal 
biggrin.gif

Cheers,
Ralf

soon you will want to go Liquid Gold!! :D  man i can't wait till i buy one, waiting for the next patch :3  i hope it wont take longer than 3 months XD

Cavali Audio were super clever, they made this really good amp , to be limited edition, so a lot want it later, then all go to their flagship. nice way to advertise if you ask me. 

and ofc the sound is on another level !! 

Jan 31, 2016 at 11:33 AM Post #1,120 of 1,747
  soon you will want to go Liquid Gold!! :D  man i can't wait till i buy one, waiting for the next patch :3  i hope it wont take longer than 3 months XD

Cavali Audio were super clever, they made this really good amp , to be limited edition, so a lot want it later, then all go to their flagship. nice way to advertise if you ask me. 

and ofc the sound is on another level !! 

Ok!

biggrin.gif

Cheers,
Ralf

Congrats guys. 
The only Cavali amp I heard so far is the Liquid Glass in the first meet and I loved it (most unique amp I ever heard), can't wait to hear the rest.
L3000.gif
 Good listening.

Feb 3, 2016 at 1:04 AM Post #1,121 of 1,747
I have a clean set of Etymotic Research ER23-HF3-COBALT In-Ear Headset with 3-Button Remote Control for iPod, iPhone, iPad I am not going to keep. Would be an easy ship to Dubai from Saudi via tracked Saudi Post.

I have only ever used the triple flange, and they have been cleaned. The 2 pairs of inserts are included and one pair has been swapped so far, previous pair cleaned.

Asking $100 USD net via paypal shipped.

Feb 3, 2016 at 4:44 AM Post #1,122 of 1,747
hey guys i am selling.....

HAH! just kidding!! got your hopes up for another Shini deal ha? 
evil_smiley.gif

evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif

Feb 3, 2016 at 4:55 AM Post #1,123 of 1,747
Feb 3, 2016 at 6:23 AM Post #1,124 of 1,747
Feb 3, 2016 at 6:25 AM Post #1,125 of 1,747
  thats a very good one!!! man i had senhiser momentum, and got V-moda 100, but i am a sucker for a good Treble. i think next to the V-moda 100, this one should join my collection

nice review ^^

Glad it helped. I can loan you mine some time to try them out if you would like. just drop me a pm.

Good listening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back