Audiophilechina not responding!!
Jul 22, 2010 at 8:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

RockerdelMaL

New Head-Fier
Hello Head-Fi'ers!

Listen, I think I didn't do my homework properly! I ordered a C&C BOX+ from Audiophilechina.com a couple of days ago. And well, the first odd thing that I felt was at the time that I was about to pay, the paypal webpage didn't popped up, instead of that, it showed me a message saying "Pay 99 USD " or something like that, so I did the money transfer. non theless I was using paypal, so not big deal. They say at their webpage that as soon as they recive the payment they'll send back the tracking number and nothing has happened
This is the first thing I buy from them, maybe this is normal, but it makes me feel uncomfortable not having a single e-mail reply from them.
So, does any of you have purchased anything from them recently?
Is it normal?
Should I report this to PayPal, if so, how much time should I let pass before doing it?

What should I do?

Thanxs, Greetings!

Jul 27, 2010 at 1:24 PM Post #2 of 7
They've already responded! And I also have the tracking number!
I think I was too anxious due to the lack of answers from them, now I just need to let the "great postal service" do their job.
Greetings!

Jul 31, 2010 at 12:33 AM Post #3 of 7
Today I recieved the item, but it wasn't the one I ordered, I've recieved the C&C BK, instead of the C&C BOX+.

Is it bad!?

Jul 31, 2010 at 2:06 AM Post #5 of 7

Quote:
If it isn't the one you order, you should try communicating with the company to get the issue resolved.

You're right! i've just send them an e-mail and let's see what happens!!, Perhaps they're both similar, but I've would like to be warned before I recieved it!

Cheers!!  

Aug 2, 2010 at 1:25 AM Post #6 of 7
They wrote me back and explained to me that the C&C BK replaced the old C&C BOX+, and also told me that besides the C&C BK being smaller, is better! So I guess it's done, not big deal in the end!
After all, it's a sexy little amp, and quite powerful. I think I should share some pics with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back