Audiophile Troll Images
Jul 15, 2011 at 12:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 27

linuxid10t

500+ Head-Fier
So, not to discredit everything I say here, but my friend made this image for me thinking it was rather funny.  I as well think it is rather funny.  Anyway, post any audiophile troll images you find to here.  Please, no stock AKG K1000s...

Jul 16, 2011 at 12:01 AM Post #5 of 27
I'm not sure what the heck is going on in that picture.... having too hard of a time reading it to find it funny.

Jul 16, 2011 at 12:10 AM Post #6 of 27
He was making fun of audiophiles, in the style of Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff.  It is a webcomic from the creator of MS Paint Adventures.  Like, the amp isn't even a headphone amp, and he did that on purpose.  Remember, it was made for the purpose of trolling...  XD

Quote:
I'm not sure what the heck is going on in that picture.... having too hard of a time reading it to find it funny.

Jul 24, 2011 at 8:29 AM Post #7 of 27
Heyy guys i maede anyother picture about auidofiphles. I thought you mieght mike it so i'am goining to post it here.

Ok, this guy hass losthis headphons and cant find them.he ask his bro for geting some help to help find the headfones but his bro is tiered of putiting up with his losing his hedphones. he finaliy finds his hedphfones and GETS HIS LISTIEN ON.

listenon.jpg

In other words...
Hi, I'm the guy who made that first picture. I got bored and decided to make another one.
They are awful, I know. I am sorry to you and I am sorry to the world.

EDIT: I also just made this-
miraciles.jpg

Jul 24, 2011 at 3:02 PM Post #10 of 27

Quote:

Sir, I would like to use this post to point out what a brilliant person you are. I have heard some pretty good burns before, but never one that came close to yours. It is simply poetic. So simple, and yet so beautiful. The way you quoted another's post, changing one word to reflect your own opinion, is simply brilliant. You are a gentleman and a scholar, as well as an artist.

Jul 24, 2011 at 5:12 PM Post #15 of 27

Users who are viewing this thread

Back