Audiophile Indonesia meet at Chil Cafe STC Jakarta 23 August 2014
Aug 23, 2014 at 9:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 27

rudi0504

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi all Head Fi friends

I would like to Share With you all our Audiophile Indonesie meet at Chil Cafe STC Senayan Jakarta .

The initial Idea came from My Friend Dreamthinker , as long his Holiday In His home country Indonesia , he want to meet all Audiophile Indonesia friends .

He rent VIP Room at Chil Cafe STC Senayan For about 20 Audiophile Indonesia , but today outside his expectation Came more Audiophile Indonesia Friends on This meet .

I saw One Friend Came from Makassar south Sulawesi island and One Friend came from Bandung

Woow i am sorry to My friends Who can not all sit on The Table and i can not Call Here One By One under their
Names

The important Think We can Chit chat together about audio In Indonesia and from around the World
All was very Happy can laugh together to release our stress from hard working .

After vacuum more than 1 year , today meet was succesfull meet that more than 30 Audiophile Imdonesia
Friend to Joint This meet

I Hope In the next Future meet can organise better With more audio gear and bigger Place to accomodate all
Audiophile Imdonesia friends .
Today meet was all rounder meet With iems and portable headphone and full sizes headphones too
Like full Size headphone : LCD 2 rev 2 , HD 600 , HD 650
Iems : Jh 5 , Fit Ear Custom 222

Below are some pictures from Audiophile Indonesia meet at Chil Cafe STC Jakarta Indonesia :

I am sorry can not upload pictures at The moment because OF internet problem

I Will upload later

To all My Audiophile Indonesia friends please Share Your pictures Here

Thank you

Aug 23, 2014 at 2:35 PM Post #2 of 27
Yang bagian tim rokok ga sempet ke foto ya om? 
biggrin.gif

Aug 23, 2014 at 3:14 PM Post #3 of 27
Actually there are a lot of full-size headphone (sort of). Sennheiser HD600, Beyerdynamic DT770 pro 80 ohm, Sony CD900ST, JVC S500, old yamaha mega vintage ortho headphone, a bunch of IEMs, a bunch of custom IEMs, and a bunch of other things that I may have forgotten. The meet is very awesome actually, and personally, very fun. Most of the time, we even didn't talk about any audio stuff, more to random stuff. Starting from using different cable can increased transfer speed on external HDD (which is hilarious :D ), and other stuff. Thanks DreamThinker for organizing this meet, see ya on the next meet :D.

Photos: soon (I'm in the middle of resizing 127 photos :D )

Aug 23, 2014 at 9:43 PM Post #7 of 27
One Of The star was Hi Fi M8 IDevice version mod By Alex My DIY Friend , Who mod our AK 100 ,120 and 240 and he mod all audio gear :D
His basic is from High End Audio , since 2011 he was Joint In our Group
The First mod on portable audio was My AK 100 2 years ago:D
There was more or less like RWAK 100 or Mezzo Soprano mod with hard wire

Aug 23, 2014 at 10:35 PM Post #8 of 27
First of all, many thanks to TheDreamThinker for organizing this lovely event and DymlosLouire who helped him most of the time. Do tell me if there will be more events like this will ya? :wink:

Very fun meet indeed and there are quite a varied stuffs spotted on there. I tried some new equipment and i think some of them deserves to be given a quick impression

Fitear Private 222 : Imagine a more neutral and bigger sounding Fitear 111, you'll get 222

Fitear 335DWSR : I think it's safe to say, the best that Fitear has to offer yet. Very big sound yet still retains the Fitear's ambience and smooth sound that everybody loves. Not my personal liking tho

Dita Audio The Truth ( Gold Edition ) :  Very full and clean sound, suits well for a slower songs ( e.g : Jazz, Acoustics ). However, some of my friends can't withstand the brightness and sibilance

Centrance M8 ( Modded, Paired with LCD2 Rev.3 Rosewood ) : Clear and has a nice pace yet feels unforced, love it. Also, it's smoother than the original M8 IIRC

AK100-2 : Less Resolving than AK240 yet a bit thicker and warmer, giving an impression of a more musical tone than AK240. Adefinitive improvement from the original AK100 and AK100mk2. Nice stuff!

JH Audio Roxanne : Rock n Roll broooooooooo
very_evil_smiley.gif

very_evil_smiley.gif

very_evil_smiley.gif

Aug 24, 2014 at 1:56 AM Post #9 of 27
First of all, many thanks to TheDreamThinker for organizing this lovely event and DymlosLouire who helped him most of the time. Do tell me if there will be more events like this will ya? :wink:

Very fun meet indeed and there are quite a varied stuffs spotted on there. I tried some new equipment and i think some of them deserves to be given a quick impression

Fitear Private 222 : Imagine a more neutral and bigger sounding Fitear 111, you'll get 222

Fitear 335DWSR : I think it's safe to say, the best that Fitear has to offer yet. Very big sound yet still retains the Fitear's ambience and smooth sound that everybody loves. Not my personal liking tho

Dita Audio The Truth ( Gold Edition ) :  Very full and clean sound, suits well for a slower songs ( e.g : Jazz, Acoustics ). However, some of my friends can't withstand the brightness and sibilance

Centrance M8 ( Modded, Paired with LCD2 Rev.3 Rosewood ) : Clear and has a nice pace yet feels unforced, love it. Also, it's smoother than the original M8 IIRC

AK100-2 : Less Resolving than AK240 yet a bit thicker and warmer, giving an impression of a more musical tone than AK240. Adefinitive improvement from the original AK100 and AK100mk2. Nice stuff!

JH Audio Roxanne : Rock n Roll broooooooooo :veryevil:  :veryevil:  :veryevil:  

Thank you for sharing your impression

Yesterday you tried DITA Gold TRRS plug with ak 240 trial mod , ak 240 trial mod is yo bright to my taste too, that's why sibilance to my DITA Gold balance TRRS
Next time if meet at Jaben or AH or HF pls try again with my stock ak 240 , you will love it more hahaha
IMO

Aug 24, 2014 at 3:47 AM Post #10 of 27
Damn it...

Soooo wish I could join the fun too :frowning2:

Unfortunately airfare costs (and wife's glares to be honest
tongue.gif
) prevent me from going there
frown.gif

==========================================================================

Cuman bisa ngeces dari jauh..

Oh well, udah diwakilin om Horas dari Makassar juga sih
tongue.gif

=========================================================================

Aug 24, 2014 at 8:42 AM Post #13 of 27
Oh yes, just remember, can anyone explain to me why can the sound from universal roxanne can be very diffrent, compare to my roxxane ciem?
Still curious about this...
And yeah this meet succesfully "meracuni saya" with those dita the truth...

Aug 24, 2014 at 10:28 AM Post #14 of 27
Finally i can meet mr.rudi, i always admire his TOTL rig

Hi
I am very happy to meet you all

I haven't heard JH Roxanne custom , according Leo and Nico between JH universal and JH custom has different SQ , that's why I am waiting for my JH custom in full black carbon
Normally I am waiting for 10 month is already boring and I hope I can get very soon
Please share your impression the SQ different between JH universal vs JH custom ?

DITA truth is really very good universal iem , I don't know yesterday you heard my DITA gold with TRRS plug or not ?
SQ between mini plug and TRRS plug is quiet noticeable .

Yesterday 2 friends tried on ak 240 mod was to bright, the bright is not from DITA gold TRRS , it is because of AK 240 mod is still on progress .

Aug 24, 2014 at 10:39 AM Post #15 of 27
Perhaps om rudi don't recognize me here, i'm the one from south sulawesi om, hehehe
Too bad, i don't have chance to hear om rudi's dita with trrs balance, but with my roxanne using stock cable and trrs balance cable the sq prety noticeable om
Hmmm i'm afraid making impresion, b'cos i'm still newbie in audiophile om....
Takut salah kata om.....
:pensive:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back