Audiophile Fans In-ear Monitor
Nov 16, 2021 at 1:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 39

Penon

Sponsor: PENON
PENON FAN(1).jpg

Penon FAN Single Dynamic Driver 2Pin 0.78mm HiFi Audiophile In-ear Earphone IEMS

Description

3D printing resin, stabilized wood panel
Sound Signature:
The Penon Fan has a fun sound to appeal to all audiophiles.
The bass is very addictive with good dive.
Vocals are crystal clear. The treble has a lot of air with very good spark.

Specification
Brand: Penon Audio
Model: Penon FAN
Dynamic Driver: 10mm
Sensitivity: 102dB
Impedance: 23Ω
Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
Plug: 3.5mm

PENONFAN iem.jpg

:gift: We made Penon Fan IEMs for audiophile fans,we offer 50% OFF exclusive discount for Head-Fi members:beerchug:

:point_right:How to get this offer?
Please reply to this post or send PM:point_left:

https://penonaudio.com/penon-fan.html

PENONFAN.jpg

Sound signature:

Penon Fan represents a technical tuning made for the use of our patrons.
These are for the hard core enthusiast that would rather use a portable amp, a desktop source and or a higher end DAP rather than using a simple cell phone to hear their music.

Sound design has our philosophy of a larger spacious airy stage with a high degree of technical yet musical presentation. We encourage our enthusiasts to get the best out of the FANs. Use your higher end powered sources to reveal what they are truly about.

Due to the nature of dynamic drivers we also encourage at least 100 hours of break in before listening critically. With a proper source, the FANs will reveal a much wider more expansive stage. Excellent dynamic character from the lowest of notes to the highest of the highs. Details and a refinement you will not be able to perceive with a weaker source.

Once heard at their true potential we feel you will understand why we named the earphones the FAN.

PENON-FAN.png

Thanks for your attention!

Last edited:
PENON Stay updated on PENON at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1221974387914138/ https://twitter.com/PenonAudio?s=09 https://www.instagram.com/penonaudio/ https://penonaudio.com/ penonaudio@hotmail.com
Nov 16, 2021 at 10:52 AM Post #2 of 39
I think I might be game for a pair of these. Will you be PMing a code of some sort?

Nov 16, 2021 at 11:17 AM Post #4 of 39
IMG_20210118_135617.jpg

It's

Nov 16, 2021 at 11:57 AM Post #6 of 39
Nov 16, 2021 at 12:21 PM Post #8 of 39
Nov 16, 2021 at 4:00 PM Post #12 of 39
I think I might be game for a pair of these. Will you be PMing a code of some sort?
Mr. Dunk F, I'm just curious why you'd buy these when your impressive collection surely out produces good sound by the oodles. I love looking but I never buy anything anymore. I have an old Grado over ears, two Periodic Audio IEMs, my AirPods Pro, and a nice set of closed ANC that I use to watch movies and work in the kitchen. Will these really sound as good as sets you have that cost 10x as much?

Nov 16, 2021 at 4:30 PM Post #13 of 39
PENON FAN(1).jpg

Penon FAN Single Dynamic Driver 2Pin 0.78mm HiFi Audiophile In-ear Earphone IEMS

Description

3D printing resin, stabilized wood panel
Sound Signature:

Specification
Brand: Penon Audio
Model: Penon FAN
Dynamic Driver: 10mm
Sensitivity: 102dB
Impedance: 23Ω
Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
Plug: 3.5mm

PENONFAN iem.jpg

We made Penon FAN IEM for audiophile Fans,the retail price is US$139.00.
Head-fi member exclusive benefits,you can get it at US$69.50 now.
How to get this offer? Please reply to this post or send by PM.

https://penonaudio.com/penon-fan.html

PENONFAN.jpg

Sound signature:

Penon Fan represents a technical tuning made for the use of our patrons.
These are for the hard core enthusiast that would rather use a portable amp, a desktop source and or a higher end DAP rather than using a simple cell phone to hear their music.

Sound design has our philosophy of a larger spacious airy stage with a high degree of technical yet musical presentation. We encourage our enthusiasts to get the best out of the FANs. Use your higher end powered sources to reveal what they are truly about.

Due to the nature of dynamic drivers we also encourage at least 100 hours of break in before listening critically. With a proper source, the FANs will reveal a much wider more expansive stage. Excellent dynamic character from the lowest of notes to the highest of the highs. Details and a refinement you will not be able to perceive with a weaker source.

Once heard at their true potential we feel you will understand why we named the earphones the FAN.

PENON-FAN.png

Thanks for your attention!
Please share the offer to me as well

Nov 16, 2021 at 6:20 PM Post #14 of 39
I'd love to give these a listen! Count me in please!

Nov 16, 2021 at 6:31 PM Post #15 of 39
Mr. Dunk F, I'm just curious why you'd buy these when your impressive collection surely out produces good sound by the oodles. I love looking but I never buy anything anymore. I have an old Grado over ears, two Periodic Audio IEMs, my AirPods Pro, and a nice set of closed ANC that I use to watch movies and work in the kitchen. Will these really sound as good as sets you have that cost 10x as much?
My interest in these is in part to get a taste of the Penon lineup. I've heard really good things about the Volt but didn't feel like making a financial commitment at that level so this seems to be a good opportunity to see what Penon is about. Also, I still find enjoyment in testing out new sets at lower price brackets to see how technology/progress from TOTL diffuses to other sections of the market. It's especially nice to see the quality of products at all price points going up, which is often most visible at lower price brackets where constant innovations have to be made in order to compete. In the end, I'm just a fan of audio :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back