AudioMinor cable issues (split from High-end cable thread)
Aug 12, 2016 at 1:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 30

weong tan

New Head-Fier
I get my silver and gold audio minor cable used it look very good but I need to change mmcx to ciem. My friend will do for me and I can listen.

I forget pass sorry

today this one audio minor silver gold my friend is famous cable maker get and send me this picture is no silver gold only is silver painting copper cable
Maybe you is same so you check my other friend is also same silver paint copper and no silver gold
15x1wmc.jpg

20hakxx.jpg

25q42uc.jpg

Aug 13, 2016 at 6:09 PM Post #3 of 30
this one send me audio minor bogac

Sir,
Here are macro pictures attached. İ am so tired to tell you it is silver/gold. Again it cant be even my cable, so i kindly requested to delete your unfair posts.
İf you still dont delete them after this mail, i am passing all these mails to head-fi management and my lawyer.
Please let me know.
Thanks.
Best Regards
Bogac
4fy2qu.jpg

1673zux.jpg

281ijb.jpg

this more after send me cable maker you see is same wire bubble into wire
16jn4wn.jpg

14183a.jpg

w2okn4.jpg

b561xz.jpg

Aug 13, 2016 at 10:54 PM Post #4 of 30
Thanks to Nic for this thread. It is really helpful and gives idea about several cables.

About Weong Tan's pictures and posts;

I contacted him as soon as I saw his/her posts. My first purpose was being helpful. I kindly asked several times where he got our cable. Never got a reply or any proof about it. I am not even sure whether it's our cable or not, because there are plenty of other silver plated copper, silver litz or occ wires in market. I just sent some pictures to show our silver/gold alloy, litz Celestine wire, again all I want is try to be helpful. All he said "I just sent your cable to famous cable maker and no silver/gold on it".
I again did not get any answer about how he purchased, who the famous cable maker is etc.
We have checked our records, there is no sale to Weong Tan. He has only 3 posts which are all trying to blacken our cable. I don't know what his/her purpose, but it seems it is not good will.

Our Celestine wire is stranded litz design with silver/gold alloy and every strand has enamel insulation as advertised, no doubt on it. It has been reviewed by several trustful reviewers and it shows  SQ of the silver/gold alloy litz wire without doubt.

In addition, deliberately blackening and assaulting products is considered abuse in international law. I already passed all mails and these blackening posts to our law and contracter department.

I feel sorry to write this post defend our cable against a user whose only intent is to assault our products to decrease our reputation. But here I am writing this sentence again to give clear info:

"Our Celestine wire is stranded litz design with silver/gold alloy and every strand has enamel insulation as advertised, no doubt on it. It has been reviewed by several trustful reviewers and it shows SQ of the silver/gold alloy litz wire without doubt."

Thanks again.

Aug 13, 2016 at 11:35 PM Post #5 of 30
I forget pass sorry

today this one audio minor silver gold my friend is famous cable maker get and send me this picture is no silver gold only is silver painting copper cable
Maybe you is same so you check my other friend is also same silver paint copper and no silver gold

These are serious allegations. You better back it up. To be honest your standard of English does not help. And you joined this forum in order to post these allegations. You are either altruistic or a troll. So you better back it up.

Aug 14, 2016 at 12:33 AM Post #6 of 30
you dont believe me is ok no my problem you buy 360 dollar copper cable
sorry my english no good it is no my language
you dont believe me is easy fix you have silver gold cable you cut you check my friend cut also and same copper
i buy cable use market I say before many time to him and before here ok

Aug 14, 2016 at 1:03 AM Post #7 of 30
you dont believe me is easy fix you have silver gold cable you cut you check my friend cut also and same copper

Please show some proof of purchase, then. Something that proves that you actually have bought an Audiominor Celestine.
You can blur out all personal details, we just need to know what you bought.

I don't own/want a Celestine but you can help yourself by proving you actually own the cable you're calling out.

Aug 14, 2016 at 1:02 PM Post #9 of 30
so we have a ghost member here , who out of the blue with no history/feedback in here and with no proof whatsoever or receipts no nothing , is accusing a respected cable maker of foul play

if this was a court case this wong tong san guy would have been ordered to pay  fine and stop throwing such accusations

ok , i think we should move on to more serious matters than letting someone of zero credibility/presence smea the name/reputation of a respected cable maker

Aug 14, 2016 at 5:29 PM Post #10 of 30
i am sorry you not believe me is ok no problem
i say many time before I buy use in court they will check evidance but you no check anything and I say before any one person have celestine cable you cut to check ok and you see and you call me court after
why no body check this and show is wrong I am
Check you will see my cable and me friend is same silver paint copper inside check before and say to me something please ok

Aug 15, 2016 at 7:35 AM Post #11 of 30
i am sorry you not believe me is ok no problem
i say many time before I buy use in court they will check evidance but you no check anything and I say before any one person have celestine cable you cut to check ok and you see and you call me court after
Check you will see my cable and me friend is same silver paint copper inside check before and say to me something please ok

For starters, why did you create two separate accounts for this?

http://www.head-fi.org/u/456536/weongtan

http://www.head-fi.org/u/457127/weong-tan

It's not very hard to provide some basic evidence. Like who you bought the cable from, so that the manufacturer can check his records, as well as who your friend is that you say also has one. If you don't want to share this information in public you can send it directly to the manufacturer or a moderator. Or who the other cable maker is, since he is playing some role in all of this.

Just to be clear, I am not automatically on Bogac' side because I have done impressions for him in the past. I asked him if his Celestine cable was in fact a silver/gold, and he assured me it was. I know him to be a very respectable and honest person, so I believe him. These posts are extremely damaging, and need to be backed up with hard evidence. Creating two accounts with the only intention of damaging a manufacturer is highly refutable to say the least.

Aug 15, 2016 at 10:47 AM Post #12 of 30

I have nothing against buying anything second hand. From your post i am assuming you bought from "used market". That is at your own risk whether you get an original product. It is very easy to make cables that look similar to audiominor or any other brand for that matter..similar plugs, color of cable and splitters etc..but posting accusations without a direct receipt from audiominor is very unethical and yes you can get into legal trouble..

Aug 15, 2016 at 12:06 PM Post #13 of 30

Because nobody will be willing to cut open their very expensive cable until they have more evidence that the cable you are showing indeed is proven to be an Audiominor Celestine.
One easy way to prove this is by showing proof of purchase with a screenshot..

Aug 15, 2016 at 8:14 PM Post #14 of 30
Various people reported posts here, so I decided to investigate what was going on. I wont go into full detail of everything I did or discovered, but here are the main points:

I asked compicat for the manufacturer of the wire he uses for the Celestine cable, which his site describes as "Highest purity, 4 strands of 25.5AWG, Triple cryoed 7N, Silver & Gold(up to %4), Litz with PE insulation.". I contacted that manufacturer who verified that he'd never done business with him.

The actual supplier of the cable contacted us after seeing this thread and verified that the cable he had supplied him in very considerable quantity, the close-up of which is clearly visible in the posts above, and which is very visibly different from alternative silver or silver/gold cables, is silver-plated copper.  That company has never supplied him with silver or silver/gold wire. I cannot find anywhere where compicat has sold a cable described as being made from silver plated copper (SPC).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back