Audiofly's Review Program
Feb 13, 2020 at 12:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 23
We are looking for reviewers to try one of Audiofly Pro's in-ear monitors.

View attachment Audiofly Pro IEMs.jpg

Pushing all the boundaries, Audiofly Pro IEMs’ meticulously tuned dynamic and balanced armature drivers offer a neutral, balanced and accurate sound - all wrapped in a user-centric design geared for the rigours of stage and beyond.

To register your interest, send your name, country location, your Head-Fi user name and links to some of your more recent reviews to marketing@audiofly.com. We are only looking for reviewers in the US, Australia, NZ and Japan at the moment.

If you're selected, we will lend you the chosen IEM model for you to try out and we will help organise the return shipping when you're done.

We would love for you to write a review and post it in this same review thread but feel free to post it elsewhere too.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Michelle
https://audiofly.com/

Feb 13, 2020 at 5:07 PM Post #4 of 23
Message sent. Thank you for the opportunity!

Feb 14, 2020 at 10:07 PM Post #8 of 23
Good evening, I would like to apply to review your Pro iem's. I have sent you an email expressing my interest and my, per se, resume. Thank you for the opportunity.

Feb 14, 2020 at 10:35 PM Post #9 of 23
I'll try it!

Feb 16, 2020 at 5:16 PM Post #10 of 23
Hi there, Audiofly! I sent you guys an email about the review program a few days ago. Just checking up to see if anyone had been able to look it over. I'm located in the US, by the way. Thanks again!

Feb 18, 2020 at 5:39 AM Post #12 of 23
Emailed. Thanks!

Feb 19, 2020 at 8:13 PM Post #14 of 23
Too bad, if you ever look for reviewers in Europe I'll be interested :)

Feb 27, 2020 at 8:44 PM Post #15 of 23
Just wondering if anyone might have heard from Audiofly this week on shipping or anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back