Audiofly Pro launches new packaging and upgraded accessories
Jul 23, 2020 at 11:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18
We're excited to announce a new makeover for our Audiofly Pro range of IEMs (excluding the AF100 MK2). Locally designed and engineered in Perth, our Audiofly Pro IEMs will be outfitted with brand new colourful packaging and receive an upgrade in their included accessories.

AF-Pro-PKG-Series-Landscape-202007.jpg

These new accessories include a cable tidy to help stop the cable from tangling; Dekoni™ tips and FlyTips for listeners to achieve their desired fit and tuning; and a balanced cable (for the AF180 MK2 and AF1120 MK2) to provide true channel separation for the audio enthusiasts.

“As our IEMs were originally designed for musicians, we have now included a cable tidy and a spare balanced 2.5mm cable (for the higher-end models) for everyday audio enthusiasts to experiment with,” commented Nicholas Massoni, Australia Sales Manager for Audiofly Pro. “Other new bonuses include the Dekoni™ tips and our own in-house developed FlyTips to help listeners get the best experience out of our IEMs.”

“This refresh and new look will also serve to accommodate new Audiofly Pro products coming later in the year."

For the full details, visit https://audiofly.com/blog/audiofly-pro-launches-new-packaging-and-upgraded-accessories

Jul 24, 2020 at 6:09 AM Post #3 of 18
the details make me quite dizzy because they are quite the same in my view. I just want to choose the one with basic needs and reasonable price, can you suggest one for me? In 4 of those above.
friv
Hi Kyle,

Our AF100 MK2 is a great budget IEM that ticks all the boxes. However it does not have a detachable cable and it isn't one of the above mentioned IEMs.

Our AF140 MK2 is a few steps up from the AF100 MK2 and is a popular model with its rich, full-bodied bass. It is one of the above mentioned IEMs and does have a detachable cable.

Alternatively, you can go into any Store DJ or Mannys in Sydney and they will have our demo IEMs for you to try out and find the best model for you.

If you have any further questions, please let us know!

Jul 24, 2020 at 1:11 PM Post #5 of 18
Sweet ,I had wished for a balanced cable with the 1120 when I reviewed it. My wish got granted. :)

Jul 24, 2020 at 1:24 PM Post #6 of 18
Australians are allways in another world... 2020 and no detachable cables, where every chi-fi IEM has one.
Pretty silly comment to broad brush two countries in the same breath and easily hyperbole that "every chi-fi" has one. Lack of detachable cable isn't uncommon in a budget (~$50 give or take) IEM. HIFIMAN RE-400 and RE-600 don't have detachable cables (China). Final Audio E3000 doesn't have a detachable cable (Japan). Shure SE112 doesn't have a detachable cable (USA).

Jul 24, 2020 at 1:27 PM Post #7 of 18
Even more silly answer. So what? What is the cost of MMCX or 2-pin port? 2 cents? Remember AF1120 with their special cable connection, which made replacement cables unusable? I bought once AudioFly IEMs and that was very big mistake. Silly is the politics and marketing of AF. EOT.

Jul 24, 2020 at 2:37 PM Post #8 of 18
If you argued the added cost that isn't something I would have even bothered to comment on because I don't disagree there. The point I made is you brought nationality into it in a disparaging manner, which has absolutely nothing to do with it as I showed three other examples from three other countries with the same approach. It's clear you have a bias, which I think is in poor taste and adds nothing to the discussion.

Jul 24, 2020 at 5:40 PM Post #9 of 18
We're excited to announce a new makeover for our Audiofly Pro range of IEMs (excluding the AF100 MK2). Locally designed and engineered in Perth, our Audiofly Pro IEMs will be outfitted with brand new colourful packaging and receive an upgrade in their included accessories.

AF-Pro-PKG-Series-Landscape-202007.jpg

These new accessories include a cable tidy to help stop the cable from tangling; Dekoni™ tips and FlyTips for listeners to achieve their desired fit and tuning; and a balanced cable (for the AF180 MK2 and AF1120 MK2) to provide true channel separation for the audio enthusiasts.

“As our IEMs were originally designed for musicians, we have now included a cable tidy and a spare balanced 2.5mm cable (for the higher-end models) for everyday audio enthusiasts to experiment with,” commented Nicholas Massoni, Australia Sales Manager for Audiofly Pro. “Other new bonuses include the Dekoni™ tips and our own in-house developed FlyTips to help listeners get the best experience out of our IEMs.”

“This refresh and new look will also serve to accommodate new Audiofly Pro products coming later in the year."

For the full details, visit https://audiofly.com/blog/audiofly-pro-launches-new-packaging-and-upgraded-accessories

Are your products available in the United States?

Jul 24, 2020 at 6:07 PM Post #10 of 18
If you argued the added cost that isn't something I would have even bothered to comment on because I don't disagree there. The point I made is you brought nationality into it in a disparaging manner, which has absolutely nothing to do with it as I showed three other examples from three other countries with the same approach. It's clear you have a bias, which I think is in poor taste and adds nothing to the discussion.
Well said!

Jul 26, 2020 at 12:44 AM Post #11 of 18
Nice new packages and I liked the new balanced cable.

Australians are allways in another world... 2020 and no detachable cables, where every chi-fi IEM has one.

Have you even looked at their add or website before making this stupid comment? They use MMCX connection.

And, Xenophobic comments should be banned here.

BTW, Sennheiser IE800 $1k earphone doesn't have detachable cable on the earpiece.

Well said and with good examples.

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2020 at 11:39 PM Post #12 of 18

Hi Dramba,

Apologies if there's been any confusion.

Most of our IEMs have detachable cables. It is only our entry-level IEM, the AF100 MK2, that does not have a detachable cable.

Even more silly answer. So what? What is the cost of MMCX or 2-pin port? 2 cents? Remember AF1120 with their special cable connection, which made replacement cables unusable? I bought once AudioFly IEMs and that was very big mistake. Silly is the politics and marketing of AF. EOT.

We've listened to the feedback we received about our previous connectors and we have upgraded all the applicable IEMs (including the AF1120) to now have universal MMCX connectors.

If you have any further questions or feedback, please let us know.

Cheers,
Michelle from Audiofly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back