AudioCubes.com
Apr 12, 2004 at 1:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

EightyEight

100+ Head-Fier
For those who had order from this site, how long did it usually take to arrive at your home? (please include which state you live in)

Apr 12, 2004 at 2:12 AM Post #2 of 12
hi, i ordered from audiocubes before and their services are considerable fast.
i'm from ny, i sent my money order out on monday. it was cleared on thursday and the headphone was shipped. i receive it on sunday morning.

Apr 12, 2004 at 6:46 AM Post #5 of 12
Ordered an item on a Thursday received it the following Tuesday.
Tokyo - Chicago.

Apr 12, 2004 at 12:04 PM Post #6 of 12
About a week seems to be the general consensus, and I vouch for the same when I ordered from the site (Japan to California in ~5 business days... if memory serves).

Of course these days, I can just take a trip down the street to find many of the products found at AudioCubes
biggrin.gif

Apr 12, 2004 at 1:00 PM Post #7 of 12
yeah, I took about a week for me too.

Apr 12, 2004 at 7:59 PM Post #8 of 12
A week to Ohio. Actually not that bad when you think about how long it travels...

Apr 12, 2004 at 11:19 PM Post #9 of 12
ok thanks, i live in california and i order on the 9th and todays the 12th and on the site it still says its "processing" and it starting "processing" since the 9th, was hoping maybe they shipped it out by now.. but i guess not
frown.gif

Apr 13, 2004 at 2:13 AM Post #11 of 12
Quote:

Originally posted by EightyEight
ok thanks, i live in california and i order on the 9th and todays the 12th and on the site it still says its "processing" and it starting "processing" since the 9th, was hoping maybe they shipped it out by now.. but i guess not
frown.gif

It's possible that the item you ordered was out of stock. You might want to send Kohn (the Audiocubes guy) an e-mail if you'd like to check on the actual status of your item.

Apr 13, 2004 at 2:23 AM Post #12 of 12
I've looked at their resellerratings.com and i guess im not the only one having a slight delay with the "processing" on ordering a Audio-Technica product.

"Ordered some Audio Techincas. Processing took 7 days when I payed by Credit Card. I don't know what happened but it looks like other orders get processed in 1 day. Shipping is very fast though. I would buy from them again only if I plan on ordering "early" because of the processing. Other than that, great reseller, sells quality products. Customer service is great."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back