Audio Technica's Headphones.
Aug 23, 2011 at 9:29 AM Post #16 of 28
Oh! I mistook the deducted price for the actual one. That's a pretty good price! I'd just take a leap of faith and go for the ad700 at that price if I were you. But it'll still be best to hear them out. And the ATH m-50s are quite popular so they should have it, just maybe not in stock

Aug 23, 2011 at 9:35 AM Post #17 of 28
Wait, $89 USD = ~$107 SGD. That's actually quite cheap :D Yeah I'll consider it xD And Adelphi isn't too far from places near Parkway too right? :D Assuming I take a bus. But in that case, I might take a taxi with my friends.

Aug 23, 2011 at 9:40 AM Post #18 of 28
It will cost more than that at Jaben, amazon.com is cheap and in a different country. =p

You'll be able to try out a few headphones there though, or you can go to Sonystyle at Sim Lim square, they had headphones to try last time I was there, The XB and ZX series are both pretty nice.

Aug 23, 2011 at 9:52 AM Post #20 of 28

Quote:
It will cost more than that at Jaben, amazon.com is cheap and in a different country. =p

You'll be able to try out a few headphones there though, or you can go to Sonystyle at Sim Lim square, they had headphones to try last time I was there, The XB and ZX series are both pretty nice.

Wow man. you know the good places in singapore better than i do!

Aug 23, 2011 at 10:51 AM Post #22 of 28
- well fellow singaporean, usually the prices are all in USD unless stated (=

i can let you have my FC700 audio technica headphone to have a small taste of AT... i got it at stereo electronics for 70 SGD. Not a bad pair of headphones for that low price (=

EDIT: obviously you can get more from a cheap pair of headphones, but at least this is a better alternative than apple earbuds (=

Aug 24, 2011 at 11:01 PM Post #24 of 28
- haha well i have the green (or the plastic, for that matter), but i felt that the money should be kept for use on my other priorities. I'm enlisting in the army soon, so i will not get that much time to play with my audio toys in the near future 
frown.gif

BUT. google stage 93 customs... and you will find that the 3 driver custom is priced at 500 + SGD, which piqued my interest again, somehow... 
biggrin.gif

evil_smiley.gif

Aug 27, 2011 at 11:06 AM Post #27 of 28
Sorry for bumping but I really wanna know if the headphone is good. So far, ere is only one member I've seen in the forums saying that the bass is bloated, muddy, not tight, everything bad about the bass. Is the mids and trebles hidden behind the bass?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back