Audio Technica CK90Pro MK2 (ath-ck90pro mkII)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
post-8113562
Post #1 of 1

LostOne.TR

1000+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
the brief:
like new, 1 month old ck90pro mk2

the background story:
Around the end of november, my previous CK10 started having issues with sound cutting out on one side.
Took it in for warranty repairs, ended up being told that I would just be given a replacement. The only issue, was that Taiwan no longer has CK10's. (dealers still have it in stock, but Audio Technica themselves, said they had no stock, and would not be getting anymore)

I was given the choice of accepting a new CK90pro MK2, or wait, to see if the service center could come up with another solution. I chose to wait, and a few weeks later, I was again given a call. Informing me, that there was no other solution as to CK10 stock just did not exist.

Sometime in January, I picked up the new CK90pro mk2 from the Audio Technica flagship store in downtown Taipei. I've only listened with my sony hybrid tips. I've not used the stock audio technica tips at all.

what the sale comes with: [simply everything shown in the 3rd pic]
  1. CK90pro mk2
  2. unused the (medium?) sized tips that came with the CK90pro mk2.
  3. unused full set of tips, from CK10 purchase
  4. CK10 packaging
  5. unused wiping cloth that comes with CK10
  6. warranty card for CK10 (which currently has no use)*

*warranty is non-transferable to my knowledge, and on top of that the warranty period is now over,

sale does not include the sony hybrid tips

Payment:
Paypal (3% for fees, or send as gift). shipping included.

Shipping:
method: EMS, express mail. has tracking, goes worldwide, and is fast.
Worldwide friendly, I'm shipping from Taiwan. Most likely have to ship it internationally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)