1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Audio Technica ATH-W3000ANV

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by ragtop, Dec 12, 2012.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (5)
  1. ragtop
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    ATH-W3000ANV ,in excellent condition , for sale  , NO TRADES. Not even broken in yet. I have decided to trim my herd of headphones .Can not listen to them all.

2. azynneo
    Oh my god that deal!, FML why must you do this to me I don't even have my paycheck yet :frowning2:

3. scott5526
    Why so cheap lol? Cheapest I've seen so far is 900. Somebody needs to pick this up ASAP. Great pair of seducing headphones

4. azynneo
    Quote:

I've seen some in the 800s, but never in the 700s. Nevertheless, this deal is great I think I've seen ONE for like 750 a while back.

5. HelloHell
    Quote:

I'm the one who should say FML. I jumped on the wagon of pre-ordering them ASAP from Japan last year and ended up paying more than $1400.

6. rrahman
    PM sent.

7. daigo
    What a great price for this headphone :O

8. BombayTheIndian
    Whoa! Killer price- someone pick these up quickly and enjoy the spectacular deal!

9. Randius
    Already PMed but no reply from seller...

10. ragtop
    Sorry , my computer crashed . I have 27 PM on head phones .I am waiting on replies .first come first served Price does not include paypal or shipping . thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.