1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Audio Technica ATH-W3000 ANV Japan woodie headphones mint in original box

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by skylab, Aug 19, 2014.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (58)
  1. Skylab Contributor
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    I may come to regret this, but I want to put some money into some other audio projects, and I need to raise some cash, so I need to sell these. Wonderful cans, out of production and not available new. Mine are in terrific condition. I cannot find a single scratch or ding of even the smallest size. They work perfectly and sound terrific. They will come double boxed, in their original box, as pictured, including all the original paperwork. I bought these in Japan, at Yodobashi Akiba in Akihabara Tokyo. They've been babied, and I do not smoke or have pets.

$1,199 shipped and paypalled. I have said USA only - I will NOT falsify customs documents as so many overseas buyers seem to want, and so any international sale would have the customs declaration at $1,199. Any international buyer who is still interested is welcome to PM me.

The pics and my feedback should say all the rest that needs to be said but feel free to ask me questions!

2. cogitator
    Rob, PM'ed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.