Type
For Sale
Currency
GBP
Price
May 27, 2012 at 6:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

kmanmx

100+ Head-Fier
Selling my Audio Technica ATH M50 headphones. I originally got them to compliment my ATH AD700's, as I needed some headphones with some more kick in the low end. This did the job perfectly, unfortunately they never saw much use (Less than 50hours if I were to guess). I just didn't find them quite comfortable enough to use them over my AD700's on a daily basis while at my PC, as I am wearing them 12 hours a day. I have fairly  prominent ears, so after a few hours, the M50's were not as comfy as I would of liked (And to be fair, the AD700's are the only 'phones i've ever had that are comfy enough) 
frown.gif

It's a shame really. I gave them a listen before I boxed them up to sell, and they sound brilliant.

They are in great condition. They come boxed with the 1/4" adapter. The only small fault with them is the coiled metal to protect the cable at the jack end has came away from the jack, and so slides down the cable (You can see it loose in the picture). It is a very minor issue, and with all honesty is one you can almost definitely fix. I would of done so myself if I used them regularly.

The £80 includes shipping. UK Only. PayPal only. PM me for any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread