Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9A - good price, not ebay
Apr 30, 2009 at 3:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 27

Carlsan

Headphoneus Supremus
I know that there have been people on this forum looking for these headphones then taken in by fakes on ebay. I should know, I was one, but luckily I got my money back.
Anyway I want to recommend this retailer: BeachCamera, they have the ATH-ESW9A in stock for $224.95, which is a much better price than anywhere else on the net, I believe.

Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9A Portable Wooden Headphones Price: $224.95

You have to add the headphones to your cart to display the price. Shipping is free.
Hope this helps somebody, and keeps them from buying the fakes on ebay!
smile_phones.gif

Apr 30, 2009 at 4:34 PM Post #3 of 27
Bought from them, got it in 2 days, amazing headphones.

Apr 30, 2009 at 6:45 PM Post #5 of 27
HI

Nice thread, but buying the esw9 in europe is really difficult. I saw that on amazon before, but how smallcaps said: it will not be shipped to europe.

However, I will put in here a post, with the link to the seller if they are genuine(my esw9, i just bought on ebay and not sure if genuine or not), for those from europe.

They are about 200€.

Apr 30, 2009 at 6:54 PM Post #6 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlsan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I know that there have been people on this forum looking for these headphones then taken in by fakes on ebay. I should know, I was one, but luckily I got my money back.
Anyway I want to recommend this retailer: BeachCamera, they have the ATH-ESW9A in stock for $224.95, which is a much better price than anywhere else on the net, I believe.

Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9A Portable Wooden Headphones Price: $224.95

You have to add the headphones to your cart to display the price. Shipping is free.
Hope this helps somebody, and keeps them from buying the fakes on ebay!
smile_phones.gif

THank You !!!! Just ordered these puppies

Apr 30, 2009 at 9:56 PM Post #10 of 27
Eh 225 is a good deal for these phones, I wouldn't try to cut corners.

May 1, 2009 at 2:28 AM Post #13 of 27
Amazon marketplace is notorious for fakes if you don't buy from actual retailers when it comes to headphones.

May 1, 2009 at 2:36 AM Post #14 of 27
May 1, 2009 at 3:36 AM Post #15 of 27
Question, Should I just go straight for the ESW9 or try out the ES7 out first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back