1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Audio Technica ATH-ES7 On-Ear Headphones (Excellent Condition)

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by ok-guy, Apr 6, 2012.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (1)
  1. OK-Guy
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    GBP
    Price:
     ​
    For Sale
     ​
     ​
    Audio Technica ATH-ES7 Heaphones
     ​
    These are the Black Chrome ones
     ​
    Excellent 'as new' Condition - Cups are Completely Unmarked​
     ​
    Comes with Orignal Packaging & All Extras.​
     ​
    I'm new to Head-Fi so I'm going through the pains of finding what suits me best.​
     ​
    Headphones are five-weeks old with Approx 40-50-hours use - Now Upgraded to V-Moda M-80 Headphones so these are now spare.​
     ​
    These are 'What-HiFi' 5star Award Winners:-​
     ​
     ​
    Grab yourself a bargain £85 (Signed-For & Tracked Shipping).... RRP is £140.00​
     ​
     ​

2. Tamirci
    PM sent.

3. OK-Guy
    still for sale

4. Ton-chan
    Hi there, would like to know how the M-80s compare with the ES7, interested in buying one of them. Would like to hear from other owners of both headphones although I've read Asr's Mini-Review: V-Moda M-80 vs Audio-Technica ES7
    Thanks!

5. OK-Guy

Quote:

Personally I thought the ES7 was way better than the M-80 music wise,

The ES7 has understated style that doesn't draw attention, the cups are stunning in black-chrome but are seriously prone to finger-prints. Soundwise the ES7 has a much wider soundstage, better depth & detail... they're good value for money at their retail pricepoint £130+

The M-80's were a major disappointment to me, great packaging & styling, they're certainly a head-turner. Soundwise they're seriously lacking in certain areas, the mids are great but that's about it and definitely not worth £160+... I'm just relieved to of got rid for what I almost paid to be honest.

You should view the M-80 as a lifestyle product & the ES7 as a very good musical portable headphone... others may see it differently.

6. Ton-chan
    Okay, but then why are you selling them and keeping the M-80s? Sorry for so many questions, just being thorough when buying stuff ^^

7. Ton-chan
    Sorry, did not read your reply carefully, you sold the M-80s huh?

Really interested in the ES7... [​IMG]

8. OK-Guy

Quote:

the M-80's only lasted a few days, I was so lucky a friend's son like them so my friend bought them for him... no doubt he'll impress his friends with the style of the M-80's but lets hope he doesn't let them listen to them as they really are a major disappointment.

9. OK-Guy

Quote:

you have mail

10. OK-Guy
    still for sale

11. OK-Guy
    sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.