1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Audio-Technica ATH-CKM99

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by peterdlai, Mar 14, 2012.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (13)
  1. PeterDLai
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    I impulse bought this pair of earphones several days ago when BeachCamera/BuyDig virtually had them on clearance (for the price I'm listing it at), but found out that they don't fit my ears well (even after trying a multitude of third-party tips). I get stellar sound quality out of these if I use my fingers to manually hold them in an ideal position in my ears, but obviously I don't want to have to do that anytime I want to listen to music.

Beside the fit issues, they are very nice. The build quality/finish is excellent (beautiful shiny polished titanium/stainless steel outer body) and they are very comfortable as well. They have gotten favorable reviews from others here at Head-Fi, and I would have definitely kept them if they fit my ears better.

You can read reviews here (ljokerl's huge IEM review thread), here (by takoyaki7), and here (Dsnuts' impressions).

They are in like-new condition, packed up with all the original contents/accessories and ready to ship out to CONUS only (for now). These still are selling on Amazon for $184.10 new. For anybody that missed out on the 15 or so sets that BeachCamera/BuyDig had left at this low price, here's your chance to get these high-end IEMs for SOLD (to USA only) via PayPal.

I haven't sold anything here for a while, so all my Head-Fi feedback is in an old archived thread here. My eBay feedback can be found here.

2. Standarddeviate
    Bump for sharing the awesome deal at beach camera!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.