Audio Sex
Jul 22, 2010 at 12:22 AM Post #3 of 24
It's wonderful, isn't it?
dt880smile.png

Jul 22, 2010 at 12:22 AM Post #4 of 24
Go take a dance class, you have no idea what literally dancing with the music is.

Jul 22, 2010 at 12:49 AM Post #8 of 24

Quote:Originally Posted by shnitz Also, eww.

Haha get used to it bud. Aurgasms aplenty here!

Is it bad the first thing I thought when I read the title was, "Umm aren't you a bit too young to think about using headphones that way?" Only nikongod can use them that way actually. The op was grossly specific though. Setup?

Jul 22, 2010 at 2:05 AM Post #11 of 24
That was totally random...
Kids... they always tend to embarrass themselves online (No offense). You might not think it's embarrassing now but trust me, when you're older, you'll start to regret ever making these kind of posts lol. You'll even be more embarrassed should you attend meets. People might refer to you as "the kid who makes [insert adj. here] posts @ head-fi." Of course I'm willing to bet by the time the kid's older, he's going to abandon his username and start a new one lmao.

back on topic. So what did you do with your headphones again? And you were the one asking others to loan you those $1000+ cans? I think my headphones would be terrified.

Jul 22, 2010 at 2:07 AM Post #12 of 24
OP, just wait till you go to a couple Head-Fi meets? You don't even have a clue........LOL

Jul 22, 2010 at 2:31 AM Post #13 of 24
Should you ever sell your headphones, hopefully, the person buying will run a black light over them first...

Jul 22, 2010 at 2:39 AM Post #15 of 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Back