1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Audio-gd USB-32 Firmware, Drivers, and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Computer Audio' started by petercraig, Nov 26, 2012.
Tags:
First

Back
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Next

Last
  1. i019791
    No (practically) for the NFB-12
    Yes for NFB-2, NFB-3, NFB-5, FUN, NFB-10, NFB-19

2. undersys
    Can anyone backup why forcing 32bit output would be better?
    I can't see how this would change a thing(but what do I know).

3. undersys
    Ok so right from the man Kingwa :

"The DA chips we had applied all with 32 bit input, we have do some lot test and compare , consider the 32bit is better match, so in the 2014 driver have force on 32 bit.
    Kingwa"

Still unsure why, but I'll take his word for it.

4. mowglycdb
    ¿Has anyone had BSOD using facebook or youtube ? I couldn't take a pic of the screen cause it reboots too fast.

5. blitzxgene
    Google how to prevent windows from auto-restarting during a bsod and you can see it the next time it happens. I've had mine bsod once and the source was the via driver.

6. mowglycdb
    The strange thing is I've installed the same driver on another computer and I don't get the BSOD, ¿May it have something to do with my hardware? the only solution I see for now is getting the OR5 lol.

7. genclaymore
    Seems like the link to the firmware doesn't work any more.

8. staalf

I also try to download the firmware from Audio GD for the DI v3, but the link does not work indeed.

Can somebody here post a link or PM it to me.

Thank you so much in advance.

Frans

9. genclaymore
    You have to email audio-gd for it now because people was flashing and messing up their firmware.

10. staalf

I have send an e-mail to Kingwa. I hope the link will be available again soon.

Edit: I received a mail from Kingwa with a new link.  [​IMG] (Good service as always.)

11. dreamtheatervn
    Hi Everyone,
    My friends and I had a interest test last Tuesday nite: Audio-gd 17.32 with & without the converter Stahl Tek ABC vs CDP Marantz 63SE. The outcome is quite surprised.

12. norrest
    Some one use 'internal usb module' for another device? On old tennor i see  http://www.audio-gd.com/Pro/dac/TE8802/TE8802kitEN.htm  SP/DIF exit, but on via 32 may be not?

13. mowglycdb
    New driver and firmware. http://www.audio-gd.com/En%20audio-gd.htm

14. jimmychan
    From Audio-Gd website:

"New USB-32 2014V3 driver release, want to cooperate with the new  firmware software (FW2014v9forDAC32bit).
    Applied the full new advantage algorithm , much improve the data transmit performance .
    The firmware software update tool please contact us get the link for download."

15. undersys
    Wonder what has changed...

Since I have no way to flash the F/W.

First

Back
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Next

Last