1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Audio-gd Reference 1 DAC with V5 DSP (100-110V)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (64)
  1. Currawong Contributor
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    I've upgraded my DAC to a Reference 7.1, so my Reference 1 is up for sale.  The Reference 1 is the predecessor to the Reference 7 and is almost the same in design (The Ref 7 had a new chassis and more inputs) with 8x PCM1704 DA chips.

It has: 
    BNC and RCA coax S/PDIF inputs.
    RCA, XLR and ACSS outputs.

The ACSS outputs have been replaced with 3-pin mini-XLR sockets the same as Audio-gd now sells with their regular DACs. 

The wiring for the BNC S/PDIF input has been replaced with 75 Ohm cable from Moon Audio.

Shipping will be considerable, in the order of $185 to $355, depending on location, via EMS with tracking so I'm willing to split the shipping  and Paypal costs.

Quite a few people have asked me about 240V conversion. It can be done, as all three transformers have dual primaries, but I have decided that I will not do the conversion, nor can I help you get it converted or know who can or will do it for you. I'm sorry, but I don't have the time, nor do I want to take the responsibility in any way for modifications to the power supply.

2. abrusc
    PM sent

3. abrusc
    Hi, reached my daily limit of two PM, if you can, please send your email so we can still talk.

Regards,
    Adrian

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.