Price
Shipping Destinations
Europe
post-14420272
Post #1 of 1

firegon

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
For sale, my R2R 7HE. Due to some unexpected expenses I'm forced to sell a big part of my audio collection. That includes my new DAC R2R 7HE.

The unit is pretty much brand new ( date of purchase - 8th of May ). It includes original double box, purchase confirmation, set of jumpers and obviously the DAC itself.

It is currently on 8xOS, I've tried NOS only for a short period of time and didn't really like it. Keep in mind, that the top has to be unscrewed in order to change os jumpers. That is absolutely normal and does not affect the warranty. The seal is obviously still on the unit ( as shown on the last photo )

Magna Hifi lists it currently for 3647 euro, so I think my offer is pretty reasonable. Keep in mind, it also has roughly 700h on the clock, which is pretty handy, since users have reported, that the burning time should exceed 1000h.
The price includes insured shipping to EU/UK, I DO NOT WANT TO SHIP OUTSIDE EU/UK, the package is waaaaaaaay too big and heavy. PP fees on the buyer.

There are some tiny scratches on the top. The unit is sooooooo enormous I had to put things on it. These are very minor and mostly invisible, unless You pay attention.agd1.png
dac (3).jpg dac (4).jpg dac (5).jpg dac (6).jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)