Audio GD NFB 3 prob with M2Tech HiFace
Mar 10, 2012 at 11:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

rakisan

New Head-Fier
From PC with Foobar runs fine when connected via USB cable.
But when connected via M2Tech and RCA no music no matter what the material is.
Also tried other programs.
Any idea what the prob is
Thx

Mar 10, 2012 at 6:54 PM Post #2 of 10

Quote:
From PC with Foobar runs fine when connected via USB cable.
But when connected via M2Tech and RCA no music no matter what the material is.
Also tried other programs.
Any idea what the prob is
Thx

i assume you meant through coaxial?
did you turn the dial on front to coax?

Mar 13, 2012 at 2:09 PM Post #6 of 10
I just did it but still no music.
I uninstalled driver, got administration priviledge, downloaded again, installed run - still no good.
Foobar sees the driver, made the choice Wasapi M2Tech HiFace and played 44100 material.
I cannot explain.

Mar 13, 2012 at 4:00 PM Post #7 of 10
In the bottom right of your computer, right click on the speaker icon, make sure the M2tech is the default for the sound output. Also verify the formats (44,48,96) are ticked. Finally, in the advanced tab, choose the 16/44 format to start with....

It's the only thing I can see.....

Denys

Mar 14, 2012 at 6:26 AM Post #8 of 10
I did all this Denys but still no.
I actually repeated my prob in adjacent thread and another member (Scannon18) experienced this issue (page 101) and was forced to run the NFB-3 through USB input, which is a pity of course.

Mar 14, 2012 at 10:18 PM Post #9 of 10
Base on the feedback , I test with MACbook Pro, with WIN7 32 Bit. Hiface BNC version ,There is no sound.

I check the output SPDIF level of the hiface BNC version, it is quite high, around 2.3V P-P at 75 ohm. The standard is 0.5V P-P at 75 ohm. Maybe cause the SPDIF interface work fail.

And it is output upsampling to 192K , I can't find where can setting it have the original output in my computer momently .

Because  for 192KHz output , the DIR9001 definitely can't playback with it . And the digital filter options 4 to 9  have not music.

Then I think about what happen? Later I change the WM8805 modules  part to suit the hiface, and that is ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back