Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Apr 29, 2015 at 10:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

cakebreaker

100+ Head-Fier
Selling my NFB-2 (2014). I had this unit for almost 2 years and I do like it very much. It just works great. Personally I haven't had any issues with the unit at all but I know that some people complain about USB32 drivers. In my case, after spending some time in the beginning, I was finally able to make it work flawlessly. However, 90% of the time I've been using this DAC over the coax link, which works very solid.
This unit was a bit customized by Audio-gd when I purchased it. It has 2 pairs of RCA outputs (you can connect 2 headamps) as I didn't need ACSS and it also has TCXO oscillator for the USB32 chip.
The DAC is based on WM8741 chips and fully discrete. You can read more here:
http://www.audio-gd.com/Pro/dac/NFB22014/NFB2.33EN.htm
Please note that I never opened the unit so the security seal is intact. All audio-gd products comes with 10 years warranty, so you have 8 left. I think it is plenty.
There are some very minor scratches and a couple of scuffs on the top of the DAC that you can ONLY see if you look very closely.
The reason I'm selling it is that I've got NFB-28, which suites my needs better at the moment. I simply need to get some cash back.
NFB-2 comes with power and USB cables.
I'd like to get $350 (shipping+PayPal fees included). 
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread