1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Audio GD NFB 12 DAC/Headphone Amp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (62)
  1. karmanfamily
    Type:
    For Sale or Trade
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
     Up for sale is an Audio GD NFB 12 Headphone amp / DAC.

It looks and works Great!
    Minor scratch on top.

My apologies for the bad pictures. I had to make them with my phone, because the wife took the good camera for the weekend...

Shipping is $15 to anywhere in the USA.
    No fees for paypal.

I am willing to ship the receiver to anywhere in the world, but when you want me to ship it outside of the USA read the important information below:
    This is the 120V USA version.
    When shipping international I cannot be held responsible for any damage/loss during shipping and the customs fees/duties/charges/taxes are not included in the sales price and are your responsibility to pay.

From the Audio GD site:

Fully balanced design built by discrete analog stages without any OPA and couple caps in the signal channels.
    Non- feedback ACSS analog output stage .
    Uses 20W high performance transformers . More than 10,000uf audio grade NOVER capacitors are used to ensure ample and smooth power feed.
    Total of 6 PSU groups are used to purify the power supply.

Applies a custom order ALPS 27 volume pot for reducing channel imbalance and improving on sound quality.
    3 channels digital input :   coaxial /  Optical / USB
    DAC output :   RCA  (User can setting with either variable and fixed output level )
    Headphone output :  6.3MM SE
    Resolutions support 16 / 24-Bit with sampling rate support 44.1kHz, 48kHz,  96kHz.
    Supports up to 24Bit/96 KHz (USB model) and 24Bit/192KHz ( coaxial  inputs )
    Supports 2X , 4X and 8X oversampling customers setting

Sound Characteristics: 
        "Neutral but smoothness sounding ,it doesn't sound skeletal or digital (or metallic). There's meat aplenty on them bones . It's a sigma-delta DAC chip implementation without the dryness, neutrality without the emotional disconnection" - John Darko

2. iamshakes
    sent ya a PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.