Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!!
Sep 14, 2016 at 3:01 PM Post #2,251 of 3,068

Hakase

100+ Head-Fier
hey guys,

i have HD700 Plug into MODI2+MAGNI2 and i think i'll buy some Planar magnetic headphones in the future, and that sound come from Magni + modi i feel like it's meeh not good, not details, soundstage not wide.

i read in the internet about NFB-11 that it's good.

do suggest this for me ? and is it have great dac for the future if i want to upgrade i just buy new amp or tube amp ?!

I have the nfb11 with my HD600's and my LCD 2's and I think it sounds pretty great. Of course I don't have a lot of audio shops in my area so I haven't been able to audition many DACs to really compare but I love the nfb for all my cans

Sep 24, 2016 at 7:44 AM Post #2,253 of 3,068

Hakase

100+ Head-Fier
Anyone else having issues with their NFB randomly being disconnected from windows? I'm running windows 10 and it didnt used to be a problem ever but now like every 15 minutes or so itll randomly act like it gets disconnected from my computer and I have to power cycle it to have it reconnect and start working again. It feels a little hot but nothing sits on top of it to block the vents or anything and it's in a basement. Any ideas?

Oct 22, 2016 at 1:24 PM Post #2,259 of 3,068

HiraiMomo

New Head-Fier
I got my nfb-11 a couple days ago but I can't get it to work. I follow the driver setup guide up to the point with "via asio" but I get an error stating that devices weren't found and enumerate filter failed. I didn't think this mattered too much so I tried to use it anyways but I hear no sounds through my headphones. If I look at the volume mixer, I see that the spdif(which I assume is the nfb-11) is getting sound but I just don't hear it. Any advice? Running on Windows 10 Professional.

Oct 22, 2016 at 2:13 PM Post #2,260 of 3,068

Surlias

Head-Fier
  I got my nfb-11 a couple days ago but I can't get it to work. I follow the driver setup guide up to the point with "via asio" but I get an error stating that devices weren't found and enumerate filter failed. I didn't think this mattered too much so I tried to use it anyways but I hear no sounds through my headphones. If I look at the volume mixer, I see that the spdif(which I assume is the nfb-11) is getting sound but I just don't hear it. Any advice? Running on Windows 10 Professional.

My NFB-11 hasn't worked via USB since Windows 10 auto-applied the Anniversary update. I haven't felt like messing with it to get it working again, so I've just been using it via optical connection to my soundcard.

Oct 22, 2016 at 4:53 PM Post #2,261 of 3,068

RojasTKD

500+ Head-Fier

My NFB-11 hasn't worked via USB since Windows 10 auto-applied the Anniversary update. I haven't felt like messing with it to get it working again, so I've just been using it via optical connection to my soundcard.

In the previous page I mention having issues getting the NFB-11 to work with my new windows 10 build. I emailed Audio-GD who advised me to go into the driver folder and install the Vista drivers and that worked for me.

Hope that helps.

Oct 22, 2016 at 5:45 PM Post #2,262 of 3,068

ahmad-bayern

Head-Fier
  Having a problem I'm hoppeing someone can give me some insight.

Have a 2014 NFB-11 (with the 2015 35w PSU upgrade). It's been running fine on my Laptop that was upgaded to windows 10 without issue for months. I just built a new PC running Windows 10 Pro and the drivers fail to install and I can't seem to get it to install.

Anyone run into this issue? salutations?

me 2
PLZ help :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread