Audio-gd NFB-10.32 and Schiit Asgard 2
Apr 20, 2013 at 1:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

chunkfnk

100+ Head-Fier
I am interested in the Audio-gd NFB-10.32 and the Schiit Asgard 2 for a set of LCD-2s. Can you guys provide some guidance? I'm leaning towards the NFB-10.32 since it has tons of power and looks like it'll be more future-proof in the long run and it includes a good DAC as well.

Also, how do customs and import fees work on Audio-gd products? I'm located in the California if that helps.

Apr 20, 2013 at 4:25 PM Post #2 of 4
Quote:
I am interested in the Audio-gd NFB-10.32 and the Schiit Asgard 2 for a set of LCD-2s. Can you guys provide some guidance? I'm leaning towards the NFB-10.32 since it has tons of power and looks like it'll be more future-proof in the long run and it includes a good DAC as well.

Also, how do customs and import fees work on Audio-gd products? I'm located in the California if that helps.

Audio-GD usually marks the items as low value, so that helps avoid extra charges. I was pretty happy with my NFB-10. It even powered my HE-6 well. However, you'll need balanced cables to get the most out of it.

Apr 20, 2013 at 9:47 PM Post #3 of 4
Thank you for replying. That's good to hear. How long did it take you to get the unit after ordering it? How would you compare it to the SA-31 you have from them if I may ask?

Apr 20, 2013 at 11:11 PM Post #4 of 4
If it's in stock, you usually get Audio GD gear within the week.

I upgraded from the NFB-10 to the SA-1/SA-31 stack and am pretty happy with the improvements. The SA-1/SA-31 has a more 3-D sound stage with a blacker background and a more laid back treble. The NFB-10 feels wider left to right, but doesn't quite have the same depth. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back