Audio-GD Master 9
Apr 6, 2020 at 3:37 AM Post #1,681 of 2,511
Anyone here know if the XLR hot pin polarity is 2 or 3 on the Master 9?

I picked up the Teac UD-501 and it requires me to select between the two on the XLR output.

A speedy reply would be appreciated so I can get this pair running.

Thanks

Apr 6, 2020 at 5:48 AM Post #1,682 of 2,511
Anyone here know if the XLR hot pin polarity is 2 or 3 on the Master 9?

I picked up the Teac UD-501 and it requires me to select between the two on the XLR output.

A speedy reply would be appreciated so I can get this pair running.

Thanks
i guess it will follow the standard #2

May 16, 2020 at 9:24 AM Post #1,686 of 2,511
Have you heard about the Master 19? Should have the same sound as Masster 9, but in a smaller chasis!

I also posted my in-depth review about the Audio-GD Master 19!! It is end-game stuff, but for upper midrange price, and you'll probably grow to love it as much as I do after giving it a listen, regardless of your headphones, because this can drive pretty much anything you throw at it. Even works amazingly well as a preamp for high-end systems!

https://www.audiophile-heaven.com/2020/05/unexpected-winner-audio-gd-master-19.html

audio-gd-master-19-Amplifier-High-End-Chinese-Headphone-review-audiophile-heaven-27.jpg

May 16, 2020 at 10:03 AM Post #1,687 of 2,511
Have you heard about the Master 19? Should have the same sound as Masster 9, but in a smaller chasis!

I also posted my in-depth review about the Audio-GD Master 19!! It is end-game stuff, but for upper midrange price, and you'll probably grow to love it as much as I do after giving it a listen, regardless of your headphones, because this can drive pretty much anything you throw at it. Even works amazingly well as a preamp for high-end systems!

https://www.audiophile-heaven.com/2020/05/unexpected-winner-audio-gd-master-19.html

audio-gd-master-19-Amplifier-High-End-Chinese-Headphone-review-audiophile-heaven-27.jpg
Will you review the Master 9 and compare it to the 19 any time soon ?
though for me i already have the 9 but would be nice to know how the 19 perform compared to its bigger brother

May 16, 2020 at 5:32 PM Post #1,688 of 2,511
Will you review the Master 9 and compare it to the 19 any time soon ?
though for me i already have the 9 but would be nice to know how the 19 perform compared to its bigger brother

I can't promise, but I will try to!

I had no idea the products from Audio-GD were so interesting. If I knew, I would be reviewing more from them to be honest, they are all uber impressive!

May 16, 2020 at 5:46 PM Post #1,689 of 2,511

I had no idea the products from Audio-GD were so interesting. If I knew, I would be reviewing more from them to be honest, they are all uber impressive!
Luckily you guys in Europe are talking about the AudioGD products as there seems to be very little interest in them here in the US.

May 17, 2020 at 9:35 AM Post #1,690 of 2,511

Sure , no pressure ,,
the owner of this company seems a decent reasonable man for not asking a fortune for this performance , specially that he offer a 10 years warranty which is crazy ,
last week i ordered the R7 DAC and cant wait to see how it will perform with the master 9.

Jun 9, 2020 at 7:49 PM Post #1,693 of 2,511
Hey dudes, so people around me talking a lot of crap about master 9. I have the HE9 and I really enjoy it but I wonder for those of you heard master 9 and HE9... what amps have you compared it to? How did it compare?

Jun 10, 2020 at 6:38 AM Post #1,694 of 2,511
Hey dudes, so people around me talking a lot of crap about master 9. I have the HE9 and I really enjoy it but I wonder for those of you heard master 9 and HE9... what amps have you compared it to? How did it compare?
I had the Eleven XI Audio Formula S (3500$) and sold it ,
now i have the Cayin HA6A (2500$) and not sure if it is a keeper
both are above my Master 9 and till now i prefer my master 9 over both.

There is a forum which do stupid measurement , review equipment based on hazy immature methods , that got a lot of following lately
and the owner of that forum doesn't even have a descent headphone for listening, who trashed all AudioGD products
from what i read in his posts , ether he is paid or have some agenda.

Keep enjoying your HE9 and don't bother ,, you are getting performance above the price you paid (in audio world).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back