Audio-GD Digital Interface Ver.B (Upgraded Clock AND Hex Inverter) & PSU and upgraded Teralink Silver PSU Cable
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Jun 2, 2012 at 8:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Baird GoW

500+ Head-Fier
SOLD FOR $120

I am selling a Audio-GD Digital Interface Ver.B (Upgraded Clock AND Hex Inverter) & PSU and upgraded Teralink Silver PSU Cable.

These are in VERY good condition. There is 1 very very small scratch on the top of the psu which I took a close up picture up. And both units have a fer scratches on their bottoms but you wont see that.

I have the original Clock and Hex inverter although the hex inverter makes a HUGE difference in terms of sound quality. The difference is comparable to having a digital interface vs not having a digital interface.

I ACCEPT PAYPAL AND BITCOIN (SEND ME A REASONABLE OFFER)

I will ship to CONUS free of charge, but if you want it out of CONUS YOU are paying shipping + $5 (to be sent before I go weigh it) for making me go weigh it at the post office and find out how much shipping will be.

I used to ask that people pay as gift (not force them to), but because head-fi is telling people not to pay as gift I am adding a 5% charge unless you pay as gift. If you don't trust me you can check my site feedback and you can also check my old feedback thread. http://www.head-fi.org/t/419689/baird-gow-head-fi-feedback#post5606204

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread