Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
May 31, 2013 at 12:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

quicksound

Head-Fier
I will likely be selling this my Audio-gd DAC19 DF within the next week. It has been the one piece of equipment that has remained with me on my entire audio journey so far (dating back to 2010). It is a brilliant DAC, as the following will attest to:

1) I did a head-to-head comparison to the Eastern Electric Minimax DAC (~$1000) and preferred the DAC19 DF. I bought the Minimax DAC thinking that it would replace the DAC19.
2) I liked the DAC19 DF so much that I bought the same exact DAC for my dad. He uses it in his living room and loves it.

Additionally, Kingwa is incredibly responsive and will answer any question you ask of him.

I plan on receiving my new exaSound DSD dac this week. I'm assuming that I will be keeping the exaSound, but I wouldn't be surprised if I end up keeping the DAC19. So this is more of a feeler for any buyers out there.

Pictures will be posted once I know for sure that I am selling.

Asking $400 + shipping.

P.S.
For those of you interested in the DSP version, it's quite easy to upgrade to the DSP from the DF on your own. Contact Kingwa for further instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread