Audeze's 2016 revamp, re-voiced and re-engineered headphones, the entire line (except Sine and EL8 Ti; these have updates as standard)
Aug 15, 2016 at 10:11 AM Post #241 of 330
Thanks to the both of your comments. I would prefer to call them but I'm in the process in getting a feed back on sending them back. I gave them my info on the LCD 2 soo lets see if they respond this.
I've had a few experiences with Audeze quite recently and they have always taken care of me in a timely manner. Whether by email or phone, although I did prefer calling them. Tony, the Internet sales manager was really awesome to deal with, and the problem we had was fixed in a timely manner. I would call them, forget emails.

I always had a very good and prompt response from Audeze to any inquires. I use Audeze's Customer Service Center to get in touch: https://audeze.zendesk.com/home 

Thank you both for responding to my message :) . All I have to do now is to wait for the shipping slip or request so I can send them back, cause I gave all they needed to do so like last tuesday.

Aug 15, 2016 at 1:46 PM Post #242 of 330
Okay, so I sent at message through the CSC at https://audeze.zendesk.com/home  and got a response within the hour!?!

They've already got me setup to send back my EL-8ti's for a new replacement.

Aug 15, 2016 at 2:49 PM Post #243 of 330
I wasn't log in at there site or what not but I'll try and to come to figure out that firefox shows different from chrome idk why but it does and I can complete my emails... wierd I've been receiving messages all this time but it takes a while for them to respond and thats okay but 3-4 days :frowning2: I already been LCD 2 less for 3 months, but I thank you for the update. The link that was sent earlier help ten fold! thanks a lot guys and woman (if any)
wink.gif

Aug 15, 2016 at 7:45 PM Post #244 of 330
There were problems for a week or so due to their website updates. I ordered a balanced cable, for the EL-8 and never got confirmation and when I called they confirmed emails and the like weren't updating like they normally would. I received the cable today. My experience when calling them has been very positive.

Aug 20, 2016 at 3:24 PM Post #248 of 330
Hi guys, is there a way to confirm if a LCD2F Aluminum bought in Jan a 2016 revision ver? or maybe all the Aluminum ver already are. Thanks

Aug 20, 2016 at 3:32 PM Post #249 of 330
Hello, to be 100% sure, reach out Audeze through their Customer Service support and ask them that providing the serial number.

https://audeze.zendesk.com/requests/new

Hope that helps.

Aug 20, 2016 at 3:34 PM Post #250 of 330
  Hi guys, is there a way to confirm if a LCD2F Aluminum bought in Jan a 2016 revision ver? or maybe all the Aluminum ver already are. Thanks

If the certificate of authenticity is dated after Nov 2015, or 2016, it is very likely a 2016 model.

However, you can also contact Audeze and give your serial number, and they will check and tell you if it is the 2016 updated drivers ^^

Aug 20, 2016 at 3:35 PM Post #251 of 330
Hello, to be 100% sure, reach out Audeze through their Customer Service support and ask them that providing the serial number.

Hope that helps.

BEAT ME TO IT!!!

Cheers dude! <3

Aug 20, 2016 at 7:54 PM Post #252 of 330

Hope that helps.

If the certificate of authenticity is dated after Nov 2015, or 2016, it is very likely a 2016 model.

However, you can also contact Audeze and give your serial number, and they will check and tell you if it is the 2016 updated drivers ^^

Thanks for quick responses, guys.

Aug 21, 2016 at 1:36 AM Post #253 of 330

I jump to the last page and just by luck I get an answer to the exact question I was looking for. THANKS. My aluminum ones were inspected on Dec. 30, 2015 so hopefully they are as you said. I still contacted support to make sure though, 

Aug 21, 2016 at 1:44 AM Post #254 of 330
Thanks for quick responses, guys.

I jump to the last page and just by luck I get an answer to the exact question I was looking for. THANKS. My aluminum ones were inspected on Dec. 30, 2015 so hopefully they are as you said. I still contacted support to make sure though, 

No problem dudes, and yes, if you do check with Audeze customer services I hope they confirm you have the newer drivers.

^^

Oct 3, 2016 at 10:31 PM Post #255 of 330
I own the Audeze EL-8 closed back (2015). After a couple of months there was a slight problem with the magnets of the cable, as they became loose, which resulted in frequent disconnects. I returned the headphones to my local dealer and Audeze replaced my 2015 version with a brand new pair of the 2016 version. I hated them. Before buying the Audeze EL-8 (2015), I had been looking for closed back headphones for months. I didn't like any until I heard the EL-8 (2015). What I like about them in particular is that they are able to play clear, punchy and low bass that does not extend into the midrange and drowns out voices. Even when there is a lot going on in a song you can always understand what is being sung without sacrificing other frequencies. With the new version the bass was much more extended, as boomy as with most headphones nowadays and always enveloped the complete music. Suddenly songs that sounded completely different from each other on the EL-8 (2015) started sounding rather similar, voices were strangely distant and lacked emotional impact. First, I was thinking that my brain was playing tricks on me, but then I read on the internet that indeed changes were made to the headphones. Luckily, Audeze was able to exchange the 2016 version back to the 2015 version. Immediately after plugging in the 2015 headphones, I had the old feeling back and was extremely relieved; but of course now I'm worried about what happens if the 2015 break. Besides that I would also like to know what I am actually hearing, as the changes seem to receive solely positive feedback. Could somebody give me a brief explanation, also to maybe understand what I have to look for in my next headphones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back