Currency
USD
Price
Dec 22, 2016 at 3:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

shonoob

New Head-Fier
*******SOLD!******

Hello people,

I am selling my pair of LCD-X's.  I purchased them almost exactly a year ago (original authenticity certificate dates 01/15/15, owned previously by a fellow 'head-fi'er), and haven't been able to use them that much since.  I am a student and currently in a financial strait of sorts, and I regretfully must sell them.  I am hoping someone else can get good use out of them, as it is an injustice to not listen to such audio equipment!

The Cans come with:
-the hard travel pelican case 
-Fully loaded with Black Vegan pads + black vegan headband
-plus an additional black leather headband
-Lohb Strap for comfort + extended yokes
-LCD Balanced cable and 6.3mm single-ended cable

The headphones are in the same condition I bought them in, which I would very conservatively grade 9/10.  As these LCD's are (by far) the most high-end piece of audio equipment I have ever owned, they have been absolutely babied by me.  Never moved, always kept in a temperamental non-smoking, no pet, no children environment.  I wouldn't even put food or drink within a large perimeter of the headphones.  I haven't been able to spend more than maybe 50 hours listening to them, and subsequently they have been resettled inside its cozy Pelican case which now sits lonely in my closet.

I am on the west coast of Canada, but I will be able to ship them Continental or overseas.

****Make me an offer, I will take interest in any message regarding the LCD's. ****

Thank you very much for looking!

Shon

Users who are viewing this thread