Audeze SINE Series
Mar 12, 2018 at 4:27 PM Post #4,036 of 4,775
Ugh... wireless? No thanks.

Mar 12, 2018 at 4:52 PM Post #4,039 of 4,775
677117734_960.jpg

Where do you see any indication of wireless? The teaser shots don't show the areas where wires would connect.

Mar 12, 2018 at 9:12 PM Post #4,041 of 4,775

Oh yeah, thanks, just saw a dedicated discussion thread for them too. Design is kind of a "gamer" look. Just plug in a headset microphone, color-match your RGB LEDs on your keyboard and computer case, and game on :) No but really, kind of a departure from the more grown up, somber Audeze look. Seems like a completely different headphone rather than a "successor to SINE". Like a different product line.

I tested the Amazon Cable ( https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=...c&sprefix=newfantasia+beye&crid=2L0EJK5DMM336 ) on my sine today, works very well, and fits in the small cavity almost perfect.

I also got one of those! Though from eBay. Also arrived today. Seems like a nice cable.

I'm now after a Cipher SINE cable, as my current SINE comes without one. (Returned previous unit that came with Cipher cable, as the headphone was defective).

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2018 at 9:41 PM Post #4,042 of 4,775
Oh yeah, thanks, just saw a dedicated discussion thread for them too. Design is kind of a "gamer" look. Just plug in a headset microphone, color-match your RGB LEDs on your keyboard and computer case, and game on :) No but really, kind of a departure from the more grown up, somber Audeze look. Seems like a completely different headphone rather than a "successor to SINE". Like a different product line.

I think it’ll look better once we get the launch photos. Does seem more Skullcandy than Audeze in that photo though :wink:. Since the Sine was discontinued, that’s the only portable on/over-ear headphone in Audeze’s collection currently.

I would like to see a wireless headphone more reminiscent of the Sine. Maybe once we get a better look we can appreciate it more.

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2018 at 9:55 PM Post #4,043 of 4,775
I think it’ll look better once we get the launch photos. Does seem more Skullcandy than Audeze in that photo though :wink:. Since the Sine was discontinued, that’s the only portable on/over-ear headphone in Audeze’s collection currently.

I would like to see a wireless headphone more reminiscent of the Sine. Maybe once we get a better look we can appreciate it more.

There's still the DX (in stock on Audeze's site). I just can't think of the new one a "Successor to SINE". DX is a Successor to SINE somewhat. This is just a totally different headphone.

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2018 at 12:10 AM Post #4,044 of 4,775
image.jpg

I also got one of those! Though from eBay. Also arrived today. Seems like a nice cable.

I'm now after a Cipher SINE cable, as my current SINE comes without one. (Returned previous unit that came with Cipher cable, as the headphone was defective).

I have a cipher cable for sale. I will be listing shortly.
Also here is a pic of my Sine’s with cheap eBay pads ($2.79). I use them every day now. Same sound as stock. I put a tiny piece of tape to keep them better in place. No need for adaptors.

Mar 13, 2018 at 7:14 PM Post #4,049 of 4,775
MSR7 pads? I plan to try them out soon, though I’m thinking of the brown color. Wonder if it will look good or very out of place on the SINE. Wish they were made in some other colors too, like teal.

No. Cheap eBay pads that looked to have a little more fabric on the inside, so I don't have to use adaptors.

Here's are links. One domestic I bought these. https://www.ebay.com/itm/142632699573

and one cheaper from Asia.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/112488386029 m

Look the same to me.

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2018 at 10:26 PM Post #4,050 of 4,775

Users who are viewing this thread

Back