1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Audeze Sine DX | Audeze LCD-1 | Dita Dream

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by MidFiMoney, Nov 2, 2018.
Next

Last
Trader History (23)
  1. MidFiMoney
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Best offer:
    Yes
    -- UPDATE --

I have some more items I need to offload. I've enjoyed all of these but they're simply not getting the rotation time they deserve. I'm open to any reasonable offers. The LCD-1 is more of an interest check because I haven’t completely made up my mind about them. I need to do some research to determine fair asking prices but feel free to make an offer in the meantime. I also have the iBasso DX200, Dita Truth cable (silver, MMCX), Dita OSLO (MMCX), and Brise Audio cable (MMCX, 4.4mm) available. I’ll post those in the proper forums eventually. Pictures to follow...

Audeze LCD-1 (Make an Offer) - Like New. Original owner. Still testing but good chance to be sold.
    Sine DX ($185 OBO) - B-Stock set in excellent condition. Original owner.
    Dita Dream (Make an Offer) - Excellent condition. Original owner w/ minor signs of wear.
    Sony IER-Z1R (Make an Offer) - Very good condition w/ minor signs of wear.

CA Vega (SOLD)
    Dita Fealty (SOLD)
    Campfire Solaris (SOLD)

Astell & Kern AK T8iE MkII (SOLD)
    Noble Kaiser Encore (SOLD)

NOTE:
    Prices include shipping and PayPal fees unless a lower offer is accepted. Currently not interested in trades.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019 at 12:20 PM
  2. AlexandraX2016
    And unless the auction is not forbidden on this forum ?

3. MidFiMoney
    I apologize for the confusion but there's no auction. I put $1 because I hadn't yet considered a fair asking price but I wanted to give people the opportunity to still make an offer via PM. I'll have this updated by tomorrow.

4. MidFiMoney
    bump

5. ribosradagast
    I will note that there are no pics visible here, it's weird how head-fi does their pic attachments. You have to attach them first, then insert thumbnails or the full sized in the post itself

MidFiMoney likes this.
  6. MidFiMoney
    Thanks for letting me know about that. It's definitely weird how that works.

7. MidFiMoney
    bump

8. MidFiMoney
    bump

9. MidFiMoney
    - Price drop
    - New listing

10. MidFiMoney
    Encores sold. AK T8iE MkII still available!

11. MidFiMoney
    Price drop and new addition!

12. spongeworthy
    pics of the t8ie?

13. MidFiMoney
    I uploaded a few. Let me know if you require additional shots.

14. MidFiMoney
    Bump

15. MidFiMoney
    Pics... Finally!

Next

Last