Audeze mobius?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2018 at 5:09 PM Post #32 of 122
LeslieDavidBaker.gif

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2018 at 6:01 PM Post #35 of 122
That looks like a flexible microphone to me. Could it be a wireless gaming headset?

Sure looks like it to me. The 3D logo, and the appearance plus the fact that they made VR iSines makes me believe these are gaming headsets.

Mar 13, 2018 at 6:23 PM Post #36 of 122
My question is if these are gaming headsets, does that also mean Audeze is preparing a wireless headset intended primarily for music? Usually gaming headsets from major audio brands are no slouch sonically (and a wireless gaming headset, planar no less, is a major innovation in the space) but I’m curious if this is intended to sound as good for music as it would be if it was a music-first design.

Mar 13, 2018 at 6:44 PM Post #38 of 122
Mar 13, 2018 at 6:54 PM Post #40 of 122
Who said these aren’t Bluetooth?
Good point. I don't know enough about gaming headsets to know what the standard is. If you're right then we go back to the question of how they will sound with music and whether a gaming focused headset has compromises for music.

Mar 13, 2018 at 6:55 PM Post #41 of 122
Wireless Sines that I made: https://imgur.com/a/9U7l4

Wireless iSines: You can just use a KZ Bluetooth cable for $6-10. Or use a BT adapter which is what I do.

How is the volume on the SINEs with your D.I.Y. Bluetooth solution? In my experience due to low sensitivity, the SINES are quite difficult to drive. My Oppo HA2-SE runs on near max volume and runs flat in only a few hours.

// Alex

Mar 13, 2018 at 8:14 PM Post #42 of 122
How is the volume on the SINEs with your D.I.Y. Bluetooth solution? In my experience due to low sensitivity, the SINES are quite difficult to drive. My Oppo HA2-SE runs on near max volume and runs flat in only a few hours.

// Alex

That cable can get volume but it doesnt feel as "full" sounding as it would out of a normal amp. They do sound pretty good out of my current BT Amp, the ES100, with a balanced cable. I'm still close to maxing out the volume on it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back