• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Mar 29, 2019 at 1:28 PM Post #7,382 of 7,693
Good question. When I get home, I will make sure that I manually disconnect my Mobius from any other sources before trying to set this up again. This step hasn't been necessary to switch between sources where its already working, but perhaps something there is preventing the headset from making the initial connection?

A quick update here. I've solved - but not fixed - my problem. It turns out that both of my sources ( Sony Bravia TV and AppleTV ) are Bluetooth enabled...but not for audio in this way. Most Bravias are, but for whatever reason, mine is not. And I'm using the last generation of AppleTV. Just my bad luck, and no fault at all of the Mobius.

Now, if only I could trade my Copper for Carbon...

EDIT: ps4, eh? Hmm...

Mar 29, 2019 at 1:49 PM Post #7,383 of 7,693
A quick update here. I've solved - but not fixed - my problem. It turns out that both of my sources ( Sony Bravia TV and AppleTV ) are Bluetooth enabled...but not for audio in this way. Most Bravias are, but for whatever reason, mine is not. And I'm using the last generation of AppleTV. Just my bad luck, and no fault at all of the Mobius.

I have a PS4 Pro and was curious how good the music/sound quality is out of that thing?

Mar 29, 2019 at 3:46 PM Post #7,384 of 7,693

I use my airpods with Apple TV sometimes and it works. Not sure if it's restricted to Apple ecosystem products only though.

Mar 29, 2019 at 4:33 PM Post #7,385 of 7,693
I use my airpods with Apple TV sometimes and it works. Not sure if it's restricted to Apple ecosystem products only though.

Yes, I have a previous generation Apple TV, and it doesn't support Bluetooth headsets. I *think* the AppleTV 4K does, however. So, it might be time for an upgrade because movies with Bluetooth headphones are a big reason I was eager to try the Mobius.

Mar 29, 2019 at 5:47 PM Post #7,387 of 7,693
@foreverzer0 thank you for the new ear pad review! Let us know once you try them out with glasses. Looking forward to mine.. the icing on the Mobius cake!

I also wish I could replace the top pad. This looks a bit silly but I'm just using memory foam Diono Soft Wraps:
upload_2019-3-29_14-47-29.png

Mar 29, 2019 at 6:34 PM Post #7,388 of 7,693
Mar 29, 2019 at 6:37 PM Post #7,389 of 7,693
I got ya beat on silly lookin'

Very nice but I assume that apart from the gel earpads that there aren't any other custom options?

Mar 29, 2019 at 6:43 PM Post #7,390 of 7,693
Mar 29, 2019 at 6:45 PM Post #7,391 of 7,693
Yes, I have a previous generation Apple TV, and it doesn't support Bluetooth headsets. I *think* the AppleTV 4K does, however. So, it might be time for an upgrade because movies with Bluetooth headphones are a big reason I was eager to try the Mobius.
Actually, my AirPods are connected to my ATV 4 (the standard 1080p one); I have both the 4k and standard but can verify it works on the standard.

@foreverzer0 thank you for the new ear pad review! Let us know once you try them out with glasses. Looking forward to mine.. the icing on the Mobius cake!

I also wish I could replace the top pad. This looks a bit silly but I'm just using memory foam Diono Soft Wraps:
Tried with glasses on and glad to say it works well. Reminds me of memory foam mattresses or pillows, where it just starts slowly sinking into the mold of whatever it's on.

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2019 at 3:55 PM Post #7,394 of 7,693
Mar 30, 2019 at 8:03 PM Post #7,395 of 7,693
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back