• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Aug 31, 2018 at 5:42 PM Post #5,986 of 7,693
My order was in the 900s on IndieGogo. I have yet to receive any order updates. I was really hoping to have them before the long weekend, but I can't even track them yet. Lol.

I'm in the US.

#TeamBlue

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2018 at 6:02 PM Post #5,989 of 7,693
It seems strange that it's taking so long for these shipments to get moving. What is the 3PL doing that's taking so long? Even if the order is stuck with going through customs...there should still be a shipment created prior to that. Isn't it only 4xxx orders total to process? I'm really surprised that all orders haven't at least been shipped with the 3PL by now.

Seems likes it's going to be another week passed with no shipping notifications for a lot of us (especially those that don't live in the US).

What I feel is strange, is the excessive public complaining about shipping. Audeze has stated that almost all IGG orders have been shipped to their 3PL as of today, thus the rest of us will soon receive shipment notifications. Hemorrhaging on why you didn't receive a shipment notification will not increase your odds of getting one. You and I, like all IGG backers, got a fairly extensive early bird discount and if the early impressions are any indication, I am going to be a happy camper.

Stop taking the delay personally. It is not like Audeze is saying to themselves "Yes, let's make sure we delay Mani ATH 87's order as much as possible". I am quite sure they want to get the Mobius in the hands of as many users as possible, so we can tell others how much we love (or not love) our Mobius HP's. Unfortunately, some backers have received their orders and others have not. That's life. Just let that horse be...

Aug 31, 2018 at 6:43 PM Post #5,990 of 7,693
What I feel is strange, is the excessive public complaining about shipping. Audeze has stated that almost all IGG orders have been shipped to their 3PL as of today, thus the rest of us will soon receive shipment notifications. Hemorrhaging on why you didn't receive a shipment notification will not increase your odds of getting one. You and I, like all IGG backers, got a fairly extensive early bird discount and if the early impressions are any indication, I am going to be a happy camper.

Stop taking the delay personally. It is not like Audeze is saying to themselves "Yes, let's make sure we delay Mani ATH 87's order as much as possible". I am quite sure they want to get the Mobius in the hands of as many users as possible, so we can tell others how much we love (or not love) our Mobius HP's. Unfortunately, some backers have received their orders and others have not. That's life. Just let that horse be...

You don't understand why people that have been waiting five months for something and have had to endure multiple delays aren't happy? Well then, I don't know what to say.

Aug 31, 2018 at 6:52 PM Post #5,993 of 7,693

Well said. In times like these, it seems rare to see someone choose to be themselves at peace, and rather staying in a state of pain and upset. I hope more follow your example.

Waiting is a choice. Waiting for the future to come and bring you happiness is delusion, because when that future comes, you'll only be drawn to the next future, always waiting for it to bring happiness. Learn to at peace and enjoy your life as it is right now, then you'll never have to wait a moment more.

On Topic: These Mobius headphones, are going to chance the music industry forever.

Aug 31, 2018 at 7:35 PM Post #5,995 of 7,693
Hey guys,

Real simple question ..... earlier I had the headphone working fine over blue tooth from my phone. Just now I plugged USB into my Windows 10 computer. I don't see that the computer recognizes the headphones. I have an existing USB DAC that shows up as well as NVIDIA sound and the builtin Realtek sound outputs.

How do I get sound to the mobius? What am I missing?

Aug 31, 2018 at 7:41 PM Post #5,996 of 7,693
Hey guys,

Real simple question ..... earlier I had the headphone working fine over blue tooth from my phone. Just now I plugged USB into my Windows 10 computer. I don't see that the computer recognizes the headphones. I have an existing USB DAC that shows up as well as NVIDIA sound and the builtin Realtek sound outputs.

How do I get sound to the mobius? What am I missing?

Make sure the mobius is turned on. If there is no active connection, the mobius will power itself off after 3 minutes of non-active connections. When you plugin the USB, the mobius will automatically switch to USB and you should hear a voice prompt.

Audeze Stay updated on Audeze at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/AudezeLLC https://twitter.com/audeze https://www.audeze.com/
Aug 31, 2018 at 7:43 PM Post #5,998 of 7,693
Make sure the mobius is turned on. If there is no active connection, the mobius will power itself off after 3 minutes of non-active connections. When you plugin the USB, the mobius will automatically switch to USB and you should hear a voice prompt.

I hear the voice prompt. USB

When I play music it goes to the device I have selected in Sound->playback. None of those are Mobius.

I don't see it anywhere in Device Manager either.

EDIT:

Nevermind. It works now. I unplugged the USB and plugged it into another port. All good.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back