Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Aug 23, 2018 at 11:45 AM Post #5,446 of 7,693
wondering why they aren't being shipped in number order.... :frowning2:

They've already mentioned this, it's way easier to ship thousands of units to like 80 different countries that way.

Aug 23, 2018 at 12:11 PM Post #5,448 of 7,693
yep... and from the comments I am seeing the US backer shipments aren't in number order...

people aren't exactly posting as soon as they get them. there might also be some intra-US sorting involved as the US is pretty big.

Aug 23, 2018 at 1:31 PM Post #5,451 of 7,693
I also received my shipping notification early in the morning. Contribution ID #29X to USA. Interesting to that it's coming USPS Priority Mail to me and not DHL like most peoples have so far. Current status is also departed Dongguan, China, so probably still another week of customs through Hong Kong. Luckily for me most air cargo going into US from Asia travels through my city, so it will probably be on a direct flight from Hong Kong to Anchorage. Quite looking forward to it! :beyersmile:

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2018 at 1:36 PM Post #5,452 of 7,693
The Mobius no longer says "Pre-Order" on the "Order" button, but in the details it still says, "Mobius Pre-order Sale Details:".

Aug 23, 2018 at 2:21 PM Post #5,453 of 7,693
Just as a heads-up for anyone that needs to RMA their headset(s), I sent mine back in and was told that I should expect my new headsets to ship by the end of the month. However, I almost goofed it up. They require ALL ACCESSORIES to be returned with the headsets. I had forgotten to include the manuals envelope that came with it. This stopped my RMA until I paid out of pocket to get it back to them. So make sure when you send yours back that you have everything together, or it could cause some issues.

That's unfortunate, my manual got thrown away.

Aug 23, 2018 at 2:40 PM Post #5,458 of 7,693
I also received my shipping notification early in the morning. Contribution ID #29X to USA. Interesting to that it's coming USPS Priority Mail to me and not DHL like most peoples have so far. Current status is also departed Dongguan, China, so probably still another week of customs through Hong Kong. Luckily for me most air cargo going into US from Asia travels through my city, so it will probably be on a direct flight from Hong Kong to Anchorage. Quite looking forward to it! :beyersmile:

When I google my tracking number it also changes the number to a USPS tracking ID and awaiting receive or something.

Aug 23, 2018 at 4:27 PM Post #5,460 of 7,693
Got my tracking number this morning. I'm order #1641 going to the USA. Can't wait for it to arrive. Also I checked and the number comes up in the USPS system but with less information since they don't have it yet.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back