• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Aug 16, 2018 at 10:16 AM Post #4,981 of 7,693
They clearly said that they ship in packages to countries. Meaning they will target certain countries first as opposed to order numbers. So they aren’t sending 1-400 first. Rather they’re doing a chosen country first and all of its orders together.

As far as exchanges go, usually those would be last after everyone has gotten their headphones and they start producing more for sale. This part there has been no communication from Audeze since there’s only a small number out there but that’s how I’ve seen exchanges handled in the past and frankly it makes more sense than sending them a second unit before others get their first.

Aug 16, 2018 at 11:02 AM Post #4,982 of 7,693
They clearly said that they ship in packages to countries. Meaning they will target certain countries first as opposed to order numbers. So they aren’t sending 1-400 first. Rather they’re doing a chosen country first and all of its orders together.

As far as exchanges go, usually those would be last after everyone has gotten their headphones and they start producing more for sale. This part there has been no communication from Audeze since there’s only a small number out there but that’s how I’ve seen exchanges handled in the past and frankly it makes more sense than sending them a second unit before others get their first.

So long as I get mine before my 11~12 hour business trip flight mid September, I'll be happy.

Aug 16, 2018 at 11:05 AM Post #4,983 of 7,693
Aug 16, 2018 at 11:06 AM Post #4,984 of 7,693

I am pretty sure someone they said their headphones came DHL Express from China, so yes while they are shipping in bulk, its still a direct ship, not just a single pallet. I wouldn't be surprised if DHL Express has multiple pickups through out the day at said factory. China is a different beast than American factories. ;p

Aug 16, 2018 at 11:26 AM Post #4,985 of 7,693
I am pretty sure someone they said their headphones came DHL Express from China, so yes while they are shipping in bulk, its still a direct ship, not just a single pallet. I wouldn't be surprised if DHL Express has multiple pickups through out the day at said factory. China is a different beast than American factories. ;p

Yes but to ship they have to repair them first and my guess is they’re repairing them by pallet in order in which they will ship. Since end date is the 23rd not all are repaired already. With that said it’s about a little more patience as they are almost in sight for all of us soon.

Who will get it a couple of days earlier I can’t predict but in the long scheme of things it doesn’t matter. I also have a trip in September but it’s not the end of the world if I have them after it since I have other headphones too.

Aug 16, 2018 at 11:28 AM Post #4,986 of 7,693
Yes but to ship they have to repair them first and my guess is they’re repairing them by pallet in order in which they will ship. Since end date is the 23rd not all are repaired already. With that said it’s about a little more patience as they are almost in sight for all of us soon.

Who will get it a couple of days earlier I can’t predict but in the long scheme of things it doesn’t matter. I also have a trip in September but it’s not the end of the world if I have them after it since I have other headphones too.

yeah but your trip is probably short. i will be leaving for ireland, italy, and finland. over 1 year of traveling... it would be nice indeed if they arrive on time.

Aug 16, 2018 at 11:50 AM Post #4,987 of 7,693
SUwx_7.gif

Aug 16, 2018 at 11:54 AM Post #4,988 of 7,693

So to be fair I'm unsure when I'll actually get my replacements, but I have already started my RMA process with @Audeze. Once I get more information as to when I should be getting the replacements I'll give an update.

Aug 16, 2018 at 11:58 AM Post #4,989 of 7,693
So to be fair I'm unsure when I'll actually get my replacements, but I have already started my RMA process with @Audeze. Once I get more information as to when I should be getting the replacements I'll give an update.

Odd, they didnt start an RMA process with me. I'll wait till Monday and try talking to them then. I had asked about what I needed to do back on the 4th.

Aug 16, 2018 at 12:13 PM Post #4,992 of 7,693
Gotcha. Back on the 4th I got in touch about the replacement process, they said they'd contact me so maybe I'm already covered. Not worried, I'll get them eventually.
I contacted them yesterday and they specifically asked for the SNs from my two headsets, as well as my shipping address.

If you didn't provide those, then you might want to contact them.

Aug 16, 2018 at 12:15 PM Post #4,993 of 7,693
that is no comparison, the AKG7XX are the most painful can's i have ever worn :) so anything must be much better.

Going to sell the AKG 7xx; picked up the Massdrop HE4xx (debated on them or the Jubilee 58x) for use until the Mobius arrives. It’s ridiculous that my head still aches the day after using the AKG 7xx for more than 30m last night. @Mad Lust Envy, you finding the Mobius comfortable for multi-hour use?

Aug 16, 2018 at 12:39 PM Post #4,995 of 7,693
Man, keeping up with this thread is a full-time job! LOL

Question about USB hubs / active extension cables: Would they induce noticeable latency with the Mobius? Also, does USB 2.0 vs. 3.0 matter?

Edit: Post #5000! :beyersmile:

Introducing Latency: Very unlikely, but there might be other detriments like additional noise.

The second part is more difficult to answer, regarding audio quality that's unlikely, but I would definitely go the safe route and opt for a 3.1 gen2 cable. Those have a tighter standard that needs to be met which is beneficial for unwanted electrical interferences too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back