• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Aug 4, 2018 at 6:10 AM Post #4,036 of 7,693
Ok so let's stop asking which tier was shipped... things will be smoother if all units were randomly sent out in one shot (and I have a better chance of skipping my queue as a 42xxth customer :p)

Aug 4, 2018 at 6:23 AM Post #4,037 of 7,693
That's great. Perhaps now I can focus on literally everything else about the Mobius. Like how freaking amazing it sounds. Lol.

Aug 4, 2018 at 6:26 AM Post #4,038 of 7,693
Taking my hat off to @Audeze on this one! Believe me, that is no small thing (I am bald).

Aug 4, 2018 at 6:27 AM Post #4,039 of 7,693
That's great. Perhaps now I can focus on literally everything else about the Mobius. Like how freaking amazing it sounds. Lol.

Same. I cannot wait to have an updated unit. This update has made me so happy. Nothing to do but wait for a PM for exchange and enjoy the headphone in the meantime.

Really amazing Audeze. These will be incredible.

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2018 at 6:50 AM Post #4,040 of 7,693
Really impressed with Audeze for that update, not many companies 100 times their size would go for something like that. Kudos.

Tho I really hope they consider updating the software with a sidetone toggle.

Aug 4, 2018 at 7:34 AM Post #4,042 of 7,693
Nice update, I don't mind delays if it makes this product its best it can be. After all these efforts I do hope you'll end upp selling many of these to all kinds of people including those with no "Hifi" experience. In the end I hope you make much money out of the Mobius.

Aug 4, 2018 at 7:36 AM Post #4,043 of 7,693

And is the mobius in ANY way a sonic match or close to the LCD series? I really wanted to purchase the b stock lcd 2 but they don't ship overseas :frowning2:

Aug 4, 2018 at 8:12 AM Post #4,045 of 7,693
@Audeze I'm so sorry for you all that you have to do a hardware fix to sort out the noise. Thank you so much for doing it, hugely impressive, but I'm gutted for you that it will take this money and time.
Hope this goes to show the caliber of the company we're dealing with.

Aug 4, 2018 at 8:44 AM Post #4,047 of 7,693
@Audeze absolutely blew me away this week! What an incredible company. In my communication with them it's become so clear just how much they want everyone to be ultra happy with these & ensure that this is a perfect product for each and every one of us. They're so proud of these headphones and don't want this little thing, which is minor, to even be any kind of an issue for users.

They sent me the prototype with the fix to test out:

THE HISS NOISE IS GONE!!!

Again, confirmed - the fix works wonderfully!!!

I am fortunate to have been the tester for the fix and have compared the fix vs original side by side. This is not a placebo or based on memory in the slightest. I suppose there is some kind of noise floor if you really listen for it but that's the difference for me. The first version would constantly rear it's head during quiet or silent periods. The revision does not pull my attention or give me the perception of hiss in the slightest.

You guys should be really excited for these. They sound incredible.

Aug 4, 2018 at 8:48 AM Post #4,048 of 7,693
@Audeze absolutely blew me away this week! What an incredible company. In my communication with them it's become so clear just how much they want everyone to be ultra happy with these & ensure that this is a perfect product for each and every one of us. They're so proud of these headphones and don't want this little thing, which is minor, to even be any kind of an issue for users.

They sent me the prototype with the fix to test out:

THE HISS NOISE IS GONE!!!

Again, confirmed - the fix works wonderfully!!!

I am fortunate to have been the tester for the fix and have compared the fix vs original side by side. This is not a placebo or based on memory in the slightest. I suppose there is some kind of noise floor if you really listen for it but that's the difference for me. The first version would constantly rear it's head during quiet or silent periods. The revision does not pull my attention or give me the perception of hiss in the slightest.

You guys should be really excited for these. They sound incredible.

WOOO!

I never expected a pitch black background, but what we got was way too much. I was thinking if the hiss was cut even by half these would be perfect. It sounds like they were able to cut it even more than that. Very excited. Are you able to talk about what the fix was? I'm curious.

Aug 4, 2018 at 8:51 AM Post #4,049 of 7,693
I just received my updated shipment information. My Mobius will be here Tuesday!! :ksc75smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back