Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Jul 19, 2018 at 8:54 AM Post #2,656 of 7,693
Jul 19, 2018 at 9:00 AM Post #2,658 of 7,693
Considering they wanted to ship the first two batches from California first and that's not the case anymore it should be a lot more. And since they've had so many small delays they really should focus on shipping them out asap.

Jul 19, 2018 at 10:27 AM Post #2,661 of 7,693
Is there any confirmation on that? I'm in the "ride the waves" tier. So definitely not the first 150.

And just to clarify...im not really upset about the delays, I'm just a little disappointed they haven't shipped yet. I'm sure Audeze is doing their best to get these going. I just wanted these before mid August for personal schedule. The updates feel a little vague to me, just looking for more info.

Jul 19, 2018 at 10:30 AM Post #2,662 of 7,693
Is there any confirmation on that? I'm in the "ride the waves" tier. So definitely not the first 150.

And just to clarify...im not really upset about the delays, I'm just a little disappointed they haven't shipped yet. I'm sure Audeze is doing their best to get these going. I just wanted these before mid August for personal schedule. The updates feel a little vague to me, just looking for more info.

That was before they had to switch out parts and now shipping all tiers from China, so ignore that number til' we have a new one. But yes initially it was supposed to be the first two tiers = 150.

Jul 19, 2018 at 10:32 AM Post #2,663 of 7,693
So, those of you familiar with China to US shipping logistics, what's a reasonable expectation of shipping times to the US? One week? Two weeks? Doesn't apple get iphones to the US in like 2 days from China?

Jul 19, 2018 at 10:35 AM Post #2,664 of 7,693
So, those of you familiar with China to US shipping logistics, what's a reasonable expectation of shipping times to the US? One week? Two weeks? Doesn't apple get iphones to the US in like 2 days from China?

That obviously depends on what shipping method will be used, and we don't know that. The first ones go out tomorrow so I guess you'll have your answer by then.

Jul 19, 2018 at 10:43 AM Post #2,665 of 7,693

They don't use 3PTS and ship to end consumers from there. Apples to Oranges comparison.

I cannot speak for the U.S. but shipping parcels from costal China to Germany usually takes 5 days to a week at the fastest and about three weeks at the slowest.
Most commonly about 10 days or just under 2 weeks. U.S. shipping has often proven to be much slower (3-4 weeks with FedEx 1.5 months worst case) leaving me sorta happy that they ship from China.

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2018 at 1:03 PM Post #2,669 of 7,693
Awesome that the first batch is shipping! Great work on making it happen. Hope that the fan packs/influencer perks will be included in the same shipments.

Jul 19, 2018 at 1:27 PM Post #2,670 of 7,693
Does anyone find it suspicious that they have taken our money and suddenly moved their entire office to Hawaii?

:)

Only if aliens are involved :alien:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back