• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
May 16, 2018 at 5:14 PM Post #1,456 of 7,693
I'd have to disagree. There are a few devices that can take in either analog or optical digital signals and transmit through low latency transmissions through Bluetooth. I can get an equally fantastic virtual surround experience (without the headtracking) by using my Creative X7 sending SBX headphone surround (through its optical digital out) to one of those devices for the Mobius. Instant wireless gaming headphone.

Even something as cheap as the Asus Xonar U3 (pc only) can transmit Dolby Headphone through its optical digital out.

Needless to say, you're not completely restrained when it comes to Bluetooth. There are options.

There's still the matter of latency. Still not acceptable by competitive gaming standards. But for casual games it might not matter as much.

May 17, 2018 at 6:16 PM Post #1,457 of 7,693
Anyone know what part of June it'll start shipping? Thanks

May 17, 2018 at 6:19 PM Post #1,458 of 7,693
Anyone know what part of June it'll start shipping? Thanks
I'm gonna play it safe and guess sometime between the 1st and 30th.

May 17, 2018 at 8:31 PM Post #1,459 of 7,693
Audeze compared Mobius to the LCD-X in a closed-back form factor yet again, offering similar sound for a much lower price tag. They go over many of the more audiophile-oriented features, including LDAC support and the audio presets including the default which follows the Harman curve.

Could Mobius be the ultimate audiophile headphone? Possibly. The hype is real.

May 17, 2018 at 8:53 PM Post #1,460 of 7,693
The hype is definitely real... hopefully the cans are as well. :wink:

May 18, 2018 at 10:06 PM Post #1,465 of 7,693
TEAM BLUE!

I am excited to try these out. Was playing PUBG earlier and I was day dreaming about them! Ha

Really curious about the head scanning, but I feel like I don’t move move my head at all when I game...

May 19, 2018 at 1:23 AM Post #1,466 of 7,693
TEAM BLUE!

I am excited to try these out. Was playing PUBG earlier and I was day dreaming about them! Ha

Really curious about the head scanning, but I feel like I don’t move move my head at all when I game...

Wrooong.

I'm gonna paraphrase Audeze here.

Everybody's head is always in movement. Even when you are sitting and watching tv there are small movements every second.

The mobius has the accuracy and the latency to track these movements which helps creating a more realistic image and soungldstage.

So even though you are not randomly doing 180s while playing pubg ,the mobius will help create the illusion you are in a room with multiple speakers

May 19, 2018 at 1:26 PM Post #1,468 of 7,693
Audeze compared Mobius to the LCD-X in a closed-back form factor yet again, offering similar sound for a much lower price tag. They go over many of the more audiophile-oriented features, including LDAC support and the audio presets including the default which follows the Harman curve.

Could Mobius be the ultimate audiophile headphone? Possibly. The hype is real.

This video got me really excited, waiting for my pair to arrive is gonna be tough now. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back