• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Mar 14, 2018 at 1:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7,693

NOTE: If you can't see the embedded video above, please CLICK HERE to see the video.​

With extremely advanced (and integrated) head tracking to create an uncanny sense of surround realism, the Audeze Mobius is something far greater than just a gaming headset (though it is that, too). It's also an Audeze audiophile-class planar magnetic headphone, an LDAC-enabled Bluetooth headphone, and more. The Mobius is a highly sophisticated mixed media platform, and it's amazing.
Audeze Mobius Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV
- produced by Brian Murphy and Jude Mansilla

The Indiegogo campaign for the Audeze Mobius can be found by CLICKING HERE.

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2018 at 1:07 AM Post #2 of 7,693
The Mobius is perhaps the most ambitious product we have done. It is different than any other headphone in the market both in the feature set and sound quality.

It is our first Bluetooth Headphone. Supports USB-C and Analog as well. Light-weight and Comfortable, you can use it for hours.

It has an accelerometer and gyroscope that tracks your head-movements every milli-second and creates amazing 3D audio, unlike any other headphone in the world. The last few months we have given quite a few demos and in almost every case watched the jaw drop. For gaming, movie-watching, Vr content creation, there is almost no other headphone that does what Mobius does.

The headphone is ready, but we have no idea about the demand. So we have put it on IndeiGoGo for a month. If we pass all certifications, Shipping starts in June. If you are in LA area, drop by and try the Mobius at our office.
Really proud of the team at Audeze for pulling this off.
Audeze Mobius Products V3-1.002.jpeg

Last edited:
Audeze Stay updated on Audeze at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/AudezeLLC https://twitter.com/audeze https://www.audeze.com/
Mar 14, 2018 at 1:21 AM Post #3 of 7,693
Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 14, 2018 at 1:28 AM Post #4 of 7,693
Excited to hear more about this!! Head tracking reminds me a little bit about what Smyth Realiser 16 is trying to do

Mar 14, 2018 at 1:38 AM Post #6 of 7,693
With extremely advanced (and integrated) head tracking to create an uncanny sense of surround realism, the Audeze Mobius is something far greater than just a gaming headset (though it is that, too). It's also an Audeze audiophile-class planar magnetic headphone, an LDAC-enabled Bluetooth headphone, and more. The Mobius is a highly sophisticated mixed media platform, and it's amazing.
Audeze Mobius Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV
- produced by Brian Murphy and Jude Mansilla
Holy Cow! Head tracking on TOP of surround? LDAC?? This is like the AWOL Ossic crowdfunded headphone... except basically ready for market. Is this a licensed HRTF?
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2018 at 1:39 AM Post #7 of 7,693
True innovation from Audeze, and an incredible value proposition. Basically a wireless EL-8 (maybe even better?!) plus the most advanced spatial positioning in the industry.

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2018 at 1:40 AM Post #8 of 7,693
Holy Cow! Head tracking on TOP of surround? LDAC?? This is like the AWOL Ossic crowdfunded headphone... except basically ready for market. Is this a licensed HRTF?
It's the real deal man.

Mar 14, 2018 at 1:52 AM Post #11 of 7,693
The headphone is ready, but we have no idea about the demand. So we have put it on IndeiGoGo for a month. If we pass all certifications, Shipping starts in June. If you are in LA area, drop by and try the Mobius at our office.
Really proud of the team at Audeze for pulling this off.

I think you’re going to be overwhelmed by the incredible demand. I’ve already helped sell quite a few of these :wink:. The fact that these are Bluetooth planar headphones with LCD series tuning is incredible enough, then you added the spatial positioning tech and made it even more innovative. Honestly surprised how much the wireless planar angle is downplayed, huge accomplishment at this price range!

Mar 14, 2018 at 1:53 AM Post #12 of 7,693
i'm sort of confused as to why it's so gaming oriented. a lot of games where you control where the character looks with your mouse or controller wouldn't need this sort of technology. the audio "moves" when you move where your character looks. the only "gaming" application I can think of is for a triple monitor setup for racing or if some baller is gonna game in vr.

rather, I think a far better application would be to simulate the illusion of having a set of speakers in the room

Mar 14, 2018 at 1:57 AM Post #13 of 7,693
i'm sort of confused as to why it's so gaming oriented. a lot of games where you control where the character looks with your mouse or controller wouldn't need this sort of technology. the audio "moves" when you move where your character looks. the only "gaming" application I can think of is for a triple monitor setup for racing or if some baller is gonna game in vr.

rather, I think a far better application would be to simulate the illusion of having a set of speakers in the room

I’m confused as well. I feel like these are innovative media headphones that are also the best gaming headphones on the market rather than vice versa. Probably by far the best-sounding wireless headphones not just for movies and games but also music. They really bet on the gaming aspect of it, which may serve them well when virtual reality is more mainstream, but what they have created even excepting that is remarkable.

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2018 at 1:57 AM Post #14 of 7,693
huge accomplishment at this price range!

Maybe im missing something,but what is the price?
Looks very cool,but like everything else price will determine just how cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back