• I'm Team Blue

Votes: 120 26.6%
  • I'm Team Copper

Votes: 307 68.1%
  • I Chose Both

Votes: 24 5.3%

• Total voters
Jun 28, 2018 at 9:16 AM Post #2,191 of 7,693
Okay, I admit it's getting rather tough waiting for these. I've been trying my darnedest to not fret or get overly-antsy but my impatience is wearing on me. I NEED MY MOBIUS! I can't wait for some more reviews from some of you lucky 1st rounders!

Jun 28, 2018 at 10:55 AM Post #2,192 of 7,693
I have been trying to work with Audeze support over the past few days as I never received a email for shipping verification. Still no solution. Their customer support is quite awful. I hope I never have to work with them again. I hope you guys never have to deal with them either.

Jun 28, 2018 at 11:24 AM Post #2,193 of 7,693
When I had a driver failure under warranty for my LCD-XC their support was great. As I understand it if your address hasn't changed there's no need to update and you can ignore the email. The only thing I would worry about with not receiving the email is that somehow you were lost from the list but it shouldn't be difficult to remedy something like that.

Jun 28, 2018 at 11:29 AM Post #2,194 of 7,693
I have been trying to work with Audeze support over the past few days as I never received a email for shipping verification. Still no solution. Their customer support is quite awful. I hope I never have to work with them again. I hope you guys never have to deal with them either.

Delt with them on Twitter, had a timely response. Delt with them afterwards via email with some chap called Chris and have a resolution within 3 working days. Go figure.

Jun 28, 2018 at 12:47 PM Post #2,195 of 7,693
my order has been cancelled because they couldn't verify the purchase even though they charged my PayPal immediately then refund the money, I placed another order without using PayPal, hopefully it'll work

Jun 28, 2018 at 12:56 PM Post #2,196 of 7,693
We are getting many emails about not receiving the Address verification update. Please check your spam folder and whitelist Audeze if possible. Our email program can can give us insights and we noticed that except two people who misspelled their emails (eg - gmaail.com), everyone else received the email.

Please check your Spam folder and also the email id you used for your IndieGoGo order. If you still cannot find the emails, please contact support and we will verify your address manually.

Audeze Stay updated on Audeze at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/AudezeLLC https://twitter.com/audeze https://www.audeze.com/
Jun 28, 2018 at 2:48 PM Post #2,199 of 7,693
Well my my. I have to say that after overcoming the community's bose-hate, the QC35 Has become my favorite wireless as well. Sounds like we have similar tastes so I'm pretty sure this will rock my world.

Actually Tyll loves the QC35II as well. That said, I'd take the Mobius every time over them.

Jun 28, 2018 at 9:30 PM Post #2,201 of 7,693
Hey Mace, would you mind measuring the depth of the earpads if you find some time? And are the earpads slanted or are they the same depth across the pad?

Thanks!

About 1.5-2cm. Not much angling going on with the pads like say the LCD series.

Jun 28, 2018 at 9:57 PM Post #2,202 of 7,693
Q
When I had a driver failure under warranty for my LCD-XC their support was great. As I understand it if your address hasn't changed there's no need to update and you can ignore the email. The only thing I would worry about with not receiving the email is that somehow you were lost from the list but it shouldn't be difficult to remedy something like that.

Same here, I’ve had several, very positive interactions with Audeze Customer Service. Jeremy is a great guy and does a fantastic job. I vaguely remember a story similar to the one a few pages ago where fraud protection kicked in to cancel an order. To be honest, I wouldn’t sell anything on the Forum to ship to an address other than the one registered on the PayPal Account, it doesn't pass ”the smell test.”

Jun 28, 2018 at 11:33 PM Post #2,203 of 7,693
Q

Same here, I’ve had several, very positive interactions with Audeze Customer Service. Jeremy is a great guy and does a fantastic job. I vaguely remember a story similar to the one a few pages ago where fraud protection kicked in to cancel an order. To be honest, I wouldn’t sell anything on the Forum to ship to an address other than the one registered on the PayPal Account, it doesn't pass ”the smell test.”
Yep. Don't like to contact after sales support at all unless having issues. Chris and Jaden and the team of Audeze are usually very helpful. That's why ordering mobius without knowing exactly what it is and the quality.

Just hope that there won't be involuntary tech transfer to their assembler. It would be very sad indeed if there is cooycat in no time.

Jun 29, 2018 at 12:17 AM Post #2,204 of 7,693
Q

It also voids your seller protection as well. So if you ship it they can say they didn't get it, you provide tracking and it's to an address not registered on the account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back